• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm considering in investing in cosmetic surgery...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Listen if you want an accurate assessment on your attract ability why don't you upload a video of you talking. Im sure there's enough blunt people on here who'll tell you how you come across

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
no what uber, i really want a michael jackson of typoc you should totally get plastic surgery. if only for my own sick amusment

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Listen if you want an accurate assessment on your attract ability why don't you upload a video of you talking. Im sure there's enough blunt people on her who'll tell you how you come across

This!
And may I be the first to request good lighting, in this video? No one can know what you look like if you're lurking in the dark like some creeper in a horror movie.

A

Anew Leaf

I sort of wonder if this thread is a psychological experiment to see how long and how many people will talk to a brick wall.

Because that's what it looks like from where I am sitting.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I sort of wonder if this thread is a psychological experiment to see how long and how many people will talk to a brick wall.

Because that's what it looks like from where I am sitting.
nah a brick wall would be more entertaining

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Listen if you want an accurate assessment on your attract ability why don't you upload a video of you talking. Im sure there's enough blunt people on here who'll tell you how you come across

Well, you know what I look like.

And here is a link to my voice.

I'm sure you can use your imagination to put those two together.

And maybe we'll continue the discussion of whether or not I should do some voice alterations as well, you know, to make my voice sound sexier.

G

Glycerine

Your tone of voice is not inviting whatsoever. It's like "what do you want? I am just doing this because someone wanted me to but this is idiotic".

A

Anew Leaf

Put upon? What does that mean?

Like the forum is holding a gun to your head, demanding that you post your voice for all to hear, and that we are lucky recipients of your dulcet tones. That.

The reality (as has been said by many a person here, including me) is that you are a good looking guy with a bad attitude.

A

Anew Leaf

clearly the solution is thus: you need to make a new poll saying "would you sleep with me if i had a good attitude/was pleasant?" and another option saying "would you sleep with me if I looked like Alexander Skarsgard but I still had this same attitude as I do now?"

see which one wins.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, my voice isn't in any way seductive the way I need it to be. Which is why I wonder if there is any way to fix that. Perhaps make it deeper and less nasal.

A

Anew Leaf

Well, my voice isn't in any way seductive the way I need it to be. Which is why I wonder if there is any way to fix that. Perhaps make it deeper and less nasal.

Attitude adjustment can fix it.

Example:

Christian Bale = Hot

versus

Christian Bale = Please pass me that sword over there because I need to slice my ears off

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Christian Bale doesn't have a nasal voice like me. I'm not so sure that he's the best example.

A

Anew Leaf

Christian Bale doesn't have a nasal voice like me. I'm not so sure that he's the best example.

Actually, according to my research it was the perfect choice. Because he sounds amazing and glorious when speaking normal but then he adopts this obnoxious bizarre "IM BATMAN" voice for both his Batman series and inexplicably his Terminator series. Which makes him less hot.

So if you adopted a less Batmany voice and more of a British/Aussie/Irish accented voice then your seductive traits would skyrocket past skyscrapers and into the sky itself.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Actually, according to my research it was the perfect choice. Because he sounds amazing and glorious when speaking normal but then he adopts this obnoxious bizarre "IM BATMAN" voice for both his Batman series and inexplicably his Terminator series. Which makes him less hot.

So if you adopted a less Batmany voice and more of a British/Aussie/Irish accented voice then your seductive traits would skyrocket past skyscrapers and into the sky itself.

So you're saying I have to have a British accent to be seductive?

A

Anew Leaf

I have an American accent.

But you're saying I should have a non-American accent? I'm not very good at imitating accents.

I am telling you that American women swoon over non-American accents... but only SOME non-American accents:

1- British
2- Aussie/Kiwi
3- Irish
4- Scottish

Not really in any particular order. Any of these accents up the guy's hotness quotient exponentially faster than any other factor. This frequently trumps six-pack abs.

So perhaps you should look into spending a few years abroad, and picking up a new accent. While there some foreign chick could hit on you because of your American accent, OR when you return some American chick will hit on you.

Win Win Win.