• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm considering in investing in cosmetic surgery...

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So from that you conclude that you should get your larynx operated on. That's quite a leap. Elocution lessons, how 'bout that?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So from that you conclude that you should get your larynx operated on. That's quite a leap. Elocution lessons, how 'bout that?

What aspect of my elocution do I need to work on?

And is there a way to make my voice deeper?

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you sound fine.
I guess you'd have to talk to a voice coach about what to do. Margaret Thatcher did this. She spoke naturally in quite a high voice, and had voice training to learn to bring it down.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
The longer this thread goes on, the more I have the feeling that all the surgery in the world wouldn't fix your problem.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Soul searching.

Getting to a place where you look in the mirror and don't immediately focus on how bad you look.

Basically just figuring out how to be happy being you.

Because I'll tell you this much, you'll still be you no matter how many procedures you get done.

Edit - I'm a little overweight right now still, and I don't have the facial bone structure of a God, but despite all this, I still see one sexy motherfucker staring back at me in the mirror every morning.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Edit - I'm a little overweight right now still, and I don't have the facial bone structure of a God, but despite all this, I still see one sexy motherfucker staring back at me in the mirror every morning.

How is it that you're, as you say, "sexy" without the body and facial structure?

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Because I see the sexy motherfucker in me.

And in the interest of candor despite my weight, and non brad pitt face, I do think I'm physically attractive.

When I'm healthy and tan, I just look more so.

Sexy is so much more than looks man.

It's confidence, and being comfortable in your skin, and comfortable enough to truly be yourself without reservation.

No sense in trying to act like anyone else, unless your goal is to find a girl who will then realize that the you she likes is not the real you.

It's kind of hard to explain, but any woman knows what I'm talking about.

Also important, rejection doesn't necessarily mean any thing is wrong with you, just that you weren't right for them.

Get over it and move on, there are plenty out there.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
And in the interest of candor despite my weight, and non brad pitt face, I do think I'm physically attractive.

To point you out.. I would never want a face like Brad Pitt's and neither his body that only looks decent. Sure he had just some physical structure in Troy. Most white guys of whom many of us regard average tend to look as attractive as him mostly when you find any as well groomed, spending time outdoors or as thoroughly maintained (fitness wise).

Nothing personal btw.. just a little bit tired of hearing his name for reference all the time.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Nothing personal btw.. just a little bit tired of hearing his name all the time.

No prob.

If I could look like one celebrity it would prob be one of these three:

eric_bana_1252369.jpg

07-1.jpg

tumblr_ll5o70nHCU1qb8o5vo1_500.jpg

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's just ... there are many, many men who are much less attractive than you who have successful relationships with women.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
uber will never listen. he thinks he has all the answers, we're just pawns to him nothing more nothing less. I'm sorry uber but you don't need plastic surgery get it though because you will and be dissapointed.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
great suggestions i think...totally go with the refined sophisticated look, grow your hair out and get it reshaped...maybe even add some color to either brighten it up or make it richer.

but seriously man...never known someone to obsess so much about their looks...why so hung up on it?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's just ... there are many, many men who are much less attractive than you who have successful relationships with women.

Well, since I apparently don't have a good personality, I need to compensate for it via my looks.

G

Glycerine

You have a cool personality just your insecurities and negative attitude are obscuring it. I remember thinking that you were quite witty and engaging when I joined and for a long time after that. I used to confuse you for Edgar. Lol

There is a distinction between personality and attitude. I think people are confusing the two.

V

violaine

Gah. Just go spend some time around an EN/STP guy. He'll show you the ropes. (Then hopefully you'll run that through an introvert filter). Cosmetic surgery? I hate to burst your bubble but I'd say most women are more about personality and synergy than looks... Wanting to feel loved and cared for, and all that.