• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm considering in investing in cosmetic surgery...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you make yourself available? So many guys give off the "not interested vibe" and wonder why women don't flock to them.

Looking interested? I don't fully understand.

I figured looking interested would create a more uneasy vibe.

But all that aside, I never said anything about attracting women...I said something about being attractive.

When did you move?

?

To be fair, everybody ignored the parameters of the thread. What should Uber surgically change on his face? I think you should make your forehead smaller. I'm sure they can just take a band out of your skull and squish it down a bit.

It's about time.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I thought you were in cleveland at some point. Am I confusing you with someone else with a U?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Are you guys meaning to tell me that the hair on these people is better than mine? What the hell? These hairstyles look very abnormal.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I just think that stuff in nasty in every way, not the least of which is that fakey orange glow...

They've come a long ways since the 90s. I am about the whitest person I know and I've tried a lot of different things out there on my legs just so they aren't that glow in the dark bluish white during the summer. I dislike most of those products because they turn me orange or are streaky, but found that the brand I recommended gives me a normal colour and rubs in like normal lotion and doesn't stink. I've heard good things about Clarins as well, but it's pricey.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm sure your milky silky legs are beautiful just like they are though. :wubbie:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Perhaps cosmetic dentistry is the way to go.

No, it's not that there's anything wrong with my teeth (aside from a chipped tooth from a childhood accident that I don't think looks too bad), it's just that I don't like my smile.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I agree with SD2132466

Fixing why you don't smile would probably up your attractiveness a lot.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh yeah, I am from 216, I moved to Vegas about two years ago...long story.

Well that might be a big part of your problem right there. Vegas. That exhilarating, god forsaken spot. I can only take about 3 days of it, neon lights, fake tans, fake boobs, fake hair, ringing-dinging-singing bells of excessive materialistic illusion.. before I want to lie under a tree on a grassy hill rocking myself in fetal position. lol.

Anyhow, I thought INTJ's were all into what works and what doesn't.
Plastic surgery doesn't really work. Most people that get it look odd. Many of them still feel inwardly insufficient. (I bet i can dig up some statistics to prove this.)
The most efficient, inexpensive and long term way to alter your attract-ability is to change your own perception.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well that might be a big part of your problem right there. Vegas. That exhilarating, god forsaken spot. I can only take about 3 days of it, neon lights, fake tans, fake boobs, fake hair, ringing-dinging-singing bells of excessive materialistic illusion.. before I want to lie under a tree on a grassy hill rocking myself in fetal position. lol.

Anyhow, I thought INTJ's were all into what works and what doesn't.
Plastic surgery doesn't really work. Most people that get it look odd. Many of them still feel inwardly insufficient. (I bet i can dig up some statistics to prove this.)
The most efficient, inexpensive and long term way to alter your attract-ability is to change your own perception.

Nope, I had the same problem before moving.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's nothing wrong with your looks. I agree 100% that you need a new hair cut. The cut you have is too high on the top and too close on the sides. Invest in a good hair cut. It's worth every penny. And DO see a stylist! Another thing that's expensive but worth every penny. The colors you're wearing can make a huge difference in how you're perceived, not to mention in how well you look.

Your features are nice. There's nothing wrong with you.

See? Look:
http://coolmenshair.com/2008/04/choosing-right-hairstyle-for-your-face.html

I shopped around and found an image consultant for you:
http://www.imagebylauren.com/

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There's nothing wrong with your looks. I agree 100% that you need a new hair cut. The cut you have is too high on the top and too close on the sides. Invest in a good hair cut. It's worth every penny. And DO see a stylist! Another thing that's expensive but worth every penny. The colors you're wearing can make a huge difference in how you're perceived, not to mention in how well you look.

Your features are nice. There's nothing wrong with you.

See? Look:
http://coolmenshair.com/2008/04/choosing-right-hairstyle-for-your-face.html

I shopped around and found an image consultant for you:
http://www.imagebylauren.com/

One slight problem, have we agreed that my face is indeed oval shaped? Because I'm also thinking diamond or heart shape. (I'm not particularly good at determining face shape, unless it's really obvious, as in the case of Arnold Schwarzenegger.)

And is the image consultant thing cheaper or more expensive than cosmetic surgery?

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your face (I believe) is not an oval -- it is slightly elongated. This, combined with the pointed chin and the points of your upper lip give a sense of being narrow and angular. This can be extremely elegant -- those are beautiful features to have. You seem to me to have fine bones. Can you show a picture that reveals the line of your body? Are you tall and slim? -- Anyway. A stylist will know what to do with you. Ballpark number would be from $200 - $500, depending on what she does. Usually she will spend some time looking at you, analyzing your features and the shapes that make up your body/face, and then suggest the best necklines, best hairstyle, best colors, best overall look. Then it's either she goes shopping with you and shows you where to buy your clothes and what to look for, or she goes to your house and shows you how to wear what you have -- they usually sell their services in blocks like that. A consult. A shopping trip. A visit to your house. So you can decide what you want to do, how much you want to spend. For $500, you can get a lot of good advice. You can't buy much surgery for $500. And I'm quite serious, and you know I have no reason to lie to you -- I don't want anything from you, I don't know you well at all -- there's nothing wrong with your looks. You just haven't figured out yet how to work what you've got.

"Stylist" meaning Image Consultant, not hair stylist. Shop these people, call them up, ask them how long they've been working in Vegas, what stores they frequent, ask for recommendations, etc.

And ps (I'm the queen of the PS, can't help it -- sorry) -- you can get that chip in your tooth fixed for not much. I had a chip, too -- chipped it when I fell out of a tree when I was a kid. Also I cannot smile for the camera to save my SOUL, another reason I never post pictures, so I know what you're talking about. Even if you don't smile a lot, it's a help for your confidence to know that when you do, you have nice teeth and your mouth looks healthy and cared for.

Yup, I've been studying what I can see of your pictures and it looks like diamond shaped could be correct. Do you have a widow's peak?
Also, you're nuts for wanting blue eyes. It looks like your eyes are hazel. Can you get a close up of your iris? I bet it has all kinds of interesting colors in it.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes, my current eyes are hazel, and I do have a slight widow's peak.