• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm considering in investing in cosmetic surgery...

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am thinking about getting plastic surgery myself. I think my nose is too big. And men just don't like me. So maybe bigger boobs? Maybe ass implants.

What say you?
Lol I misread that as "ass imports". I was like "Are asses better somewhere else?" :laugh: "Where are the best quality asses from?"

But in all seriousness... (not really...)
[YOUTUBE="OYpwAtnywTk"]Follow This Advice.[/YOUTUBE]

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So maybe the tattoo thing was a silly idea. But there has to be something that will work.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Okay, the word is in. He will listen to nothing.

[MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION]? [MENTION=5109]Glycerine[/MENTION]? Let's sashay on out of here.

*unsubscribes*

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, the word is in. He will listen to nothing.

[MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION]? [MENTION=5109]Glycerine[/MENTION]? Let's sashay on out of here.

*unsubscribes*

Well, an "attitude adjustment" can't be the only possibility.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, an "attitude adjustment" can't be the only possibility.
By a billion times, it is the best one.

Maybe it's Fi bias on my part, but absolutely nothing can substitute for authenticity. No physical changes can mask the fact that you will be lying to girls about your personality.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Maybe it's Fi bias on my part, but absolutely nothing can substitute for authenticity. No physical changes can mask the fact that you will be lying to girls about your personality.

Well, a "fake" personality is better than no personality at all, wouldn't you say?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, a "fake" personality is better than no personality at all, wouldn't you say?
You have a personality, Uber. No one lacks a personality. That is objective fact.

You personally may find it bland, but most people don't. At least, most people on the forum don't. Of all the adjectives I've heard of you (or personally thought of you) -- both positive and negative -- NONE of them has ever been "bland".

Take it from my uncensored Te -- and the fact that I've been emphasizing truthfulness throughout this entire thread -- that I am not lying to you.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You have a personality, Uber. No one lacks a personality. That is objective fact.

You personally may find it bland, but most people don't. At least, most people on the forum don't. Of all the adjectives I've heard of you (or personally thought of you) -- both positive and negative -- NONE of them has ever been "bland".

Take it from my uncensored Te -- and the fact that I've been emphasizing truthfulness throughout this entire thread -- that I am not lying to you.

People haven't really said anything about my personality on the forum that I'm aware of... Are you talking about me with others via PM?

A

Anew Leaf

People haven't really said anything about my personality on the forum that I'm aware of... Are you talking about me with others via PM?

[MENTION=5109]Glycerine[/MENTION], [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION], we need to a brain scan here.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
People haven't really said anything about my personality on the forum that I'm aware of... Are you talking about me via PM?
People have said things about your personality here! And I believe they've said things on your blog? And various other places in various thread... no, I haven't been talking about you via PM.

You have trusted friends on the forum, right? You could always ask them. And you could consider the list of positive adjectives to be a list of things to emphasize in your everyday life, things to remember when you're feeling insecure. Things to help you remember, not only that people like you, but WHY people like you. I'll start by saying that you can be very logical and methodical; albeit misguided, the thought process you went through on this thread was a great example of get-it-done Te. And as a Te user myself, I respect that.

A

Anew Leaf

P.S. READ MY FUCKING POSTS IN YOUR DAMN BLOG AND THE DAMN CRITIQUE I SENT YOU VIA PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR SO HELP ME I WILL DRIVE TO VEGAS AND BEAT YOU WITH YOUR OWN LEG!!!!!!

:wizfreak::wizfreak::wizfreak::wizfreak::wizfreak::wizfreak::wizfreak::wizfreak::wizfreak:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
P.S. READ MY FUCKING POSTS IN YOUR DAMN BLOG AND THE DAMN CRITIQUE I SENT YOU VIA PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR SO HELP ME I WILL DRIVE TO VEGAS AND BEAT YOU WITH YOUR OWN LEG!!!!!!

:wizfreak::wizfreak::wizfreak::wizfreak::wizfreak::wizfreak::wizfreak::wizfreak::wizfreak:

Oh yeah, that...the one that was rather vague.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ The other posts on the thread haven't been. I've been very specific, as have Jennifer and Fidelia and Halla and many others.

One other thing that's worth adding, regarding the question of "is a fake personality better than no personality at all" -- even if you were bland (and you aren't!), bland is SO much better than creepy. And creepy, in my opinion, is where you're at now, in terms of the image you portray through avatars, signatures, some of your posts, and nearly all of the pictures of yourself. (Due to lighting and pose, not physical features.)

A

Anew Leaf

Oh yeah, that...the one that was rather vague.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. I SPELLED THINGS OUT FOR YOU.

SOMEWHERE IN THE AMAZON THERE IS A MONKEY GETTING LAID BECAUSE HE HACKED INTO THIS WEBSITE AND STOLE MY IDEAS FOR BANANAHOOKUP.COM.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. I SPELLED THINGS OUT FOR YOU.

SOMEWHERE IN THE AMAZON THERE IS A MONKEY GETTING LAID BECAUSE HE HACKED INTO THIS WEBSITE AND STOLE MY IDEAS FOR BANANAHOOKUP.COM.
Calm yo' self, woman! :laugh:

Spell it out even more! Use your Te. (I will send you additional Te via Reiki.)

A

Anew Leaf

Calm yo' self, woman! :laugh:

Spell it out even more! Use your Te. (I will send you additional Te via Reiki.)

I just really wanted an excuse to use caps.

:D

I thought I was using plenty of Te. :dry:

I'm done 4 realz. You can tag team this for awhile.