• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

health nutters I need to get from a size 6 to a size 4

lauranna

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
would this diet work 3-4 weeks before

breakfast:lowfat yogurt, granola, fruit
lunch:salad with lean protein such as chicken or turkey
dinner:baked or steamed fish

Firstly: Yes this will work.
Secondly: Seriously I hate this culture with women being obsessed with shrinking. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a size 6. It isn't even big. As you say you are doing it to fit into a dress, but seriously, why not buy a bigger dress in the first place?
Thirdly: Exercise. Much better for you. And you will look toned rather than just skinny.
Fourthly: Fuck it. Do whatever you like. I'm just saying.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My suggestion would be no fat, no sugar. The body doesn't have a choice.
Exercise hard to signal your physiology to wake up and do what it is your workout requires. If you do two 1/2 hour workouts a day instead of one 1-hour workout, it's better because the body will respond by prepping itself for more random, on-demand workouts. And it will melt off fat quicker because the heart rate will get a double-kick start and the metabolism stays higher burning more fat that way.

It's also about mental leverage. If you think about it as 'working on your body', you may find more mental power in that approach vs. thinking personally about it. That always helps me.

It's just math.

If you like, ask away with any questions and I'll do my best to help out.

Have a great workout and know the pain is a signal telling you of your coming rewards :) ..improved health, feeling good, looking good, more confidence. Crush It!!!

Last edited: