• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nootropics

noopept

Permabanned
Anyone use them here?

What have your experiences been?

Stuff like the racetams (Piracetam, Aniracetam, Oxiracetam, Pramiracetam), noopept, etc...

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Anyone use them here?

What have your experiences been?

Stuff like the racetams (Piracetam, Aniracetam, Oxiracetam, Pramiracetam), noopept, etc...

Huperzine-A used in conjunction with CJC-1295 DAC will dramatically increase your HGH levels via steady emission of your existing endogenous HGH stores.

Beneficial effects include loss of bodyfat, increased vascularity, overall feeling of well being, feeling more rested (hence the nootropic-like effect) and also increased energy levels.

Hydergine works oK too.
I like Aniracetam better than Piracetam.

Go to www.massnutrition.com to find most of these.

:newwink:

-Alex

noopept

Permabanned
Huperzine-A used in conjunction with CJC-1295 DAC will dramatically increase your HGH levels via steady emission of your existing endogenous HGH stores.

Beneficial effects include loss of bodyfat, increased vascularity, overall feeling of well being, feeling more rested (hence the nootropic-like effect) and also increased energy levels.

Hydergine works oK too.
I like Aniracetam better than Piracetam.

Go to www.massnutrition.com to find most of these.

:newwink:

-Alex
I've heard about that. I also use Agmatine. Have you ever tried Powerfull?

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've heard about that. I also use Agmatine. Have you ever tried Powerfull?

I have not tried Agmatine or Powerfull?

Please send info/lint ot me via PM if you have a minute to spare. :happy:

I've also tried Melanotan 2 (awesome stuff!) and PT-141 (also great!)

Recently I bought some Oxytocin to attempt lowering my blood pressure and to give me a bit more "calm" than I have had for awhile.
Worked like a charm. Diastolic and Systolic blood pressure down 10 points each within 3 days, and I felt pretty chilled out all things considered.
No complaints here!

:hifive:

-Alex

Myrtle

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I use two stacks.

Morning.

500 mg L-tyrosine
400 mg Caffine
200 mg L-theanin
100 mg 5-HTP
500 mg GPC-Choline

aswell I use a multivitamin and Omega 3 three times a day. Q10, Rhodesia and Zink sometimes aswell

Sleep Stack
300 mg of 5-HTP
300 mg of L-theanin
250 mg of GPC-Choline
Magnolia

I would like to try one of the Racetams aswell bet there a controlled substance here.