• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Supplements/Vitamins

So It Goes

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
What healthy supplements or vitamins do you guys and gals take? Beside massive amounts of steroids, I have been taking Creatine 189 for the last month, which has helped me to recover faster, make moderate gains in strength, with less water retention than monohydrate. I'm drinking a whey protein isolate drink every day, which concentrates about 95% of protein into the body.

Other supplements/vitamins I take sporadically:

1.) Omega 3 fatty acids.

2.) Centrum, once a day, multi-vitamin.

I really want to eat the Flintstones vitamins too.

noopept

Permabanned
AOR Ortho-Core Multivitamin
Krill Oil (like fish oil)

Acetyl-L-Carnitine-Arginate (brain health)
Lion's Mane Mushroom (brain health)
Resveratrol, at 500mg (reduces acne, betters cardiovascular endurance, increases sex drive, curbs appetite)
Milk Thistle Extract (for ma' liver)

Aniracetam (nootropic)
Pramiracetam (nootropic)
Choline (for the nootropics)

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Magnesium (as Magnesium Malate, net 425mg magnesium per 3 tablets)
It's helped significantly with the obnoxious dry, cottonmouth mucous membranes in the morning. (it's very dry in here and the heat pump usually kicks on early in the morning, or runs all night if I hadn't loaded the woodstove) I take it an hour before going to bed.

Also dabbling with green tea extract, and I have a bottle of chewable vitamin C in my car in the cupholder to make sure I get plenty of that every morning.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Multivitamin
Fish Oil
B Vitamin
UV light (it is a prescribed supplement)
Iron Supplement
Vitamin C

I have anemia and am some sort of anti-vampire, seeing that my skin starts to burn from a long period of no sunlight.