• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Natural Breast Enlargement *happy face*

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I took those pills and got huge man boobs within a few months.
If you want to have a safe and good way of enlarging your boobies, this is the way :O

No, seriously. Just get surgery if it's that important to you.
These and all other wonder pills are 99.9% of the times just a scam.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
To be frank, I would/have never spent my money on "herbal supplements for breast enlargement" because I assume it's total bullsh*t. If you've got money to blow, give it a try, and get back to us... but please read ingredients carefully and do your research. Nothing happening is not the worst-case scenario, jeapordizing your health is. :nod:

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pah! Go away trollish men and get your own penis enlargement thread.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Now now Jen, be careful with that nt pin your waving around my nf bubble.
( I believe in miracles)

Sorry. :( You know how it goes...
I hate being such a realist; then again, it saves me some money in the long run.

For the record, I'll probably break down and get the boob job by year's end.

Actually, I think it would quickly cost less since people would be so inclined to bring it into common use.

Only if competition existed.

If there's a monopoly, then pricing will rise due to market influences -- they'll find the max effective price point.

pregnancy also works.

Damn, though, that's harsh.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Strange: I thought breast size was genetic, which can be enhanced through weight gain or decreased through weight loss proportionally speaking, but the proportions never change.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Strange: I thought breast size was genetic, which can be enhanced through weight gain or decreased through weight loss proportionally speaking, but the proportions never change.

i think from what I've read it's partly genetic, but there are variations. There is a fat component to a breast, and then there is the duct component, which is more directly genetic. (I'm guessing.)

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
i think from what I've read it's partly genetic, but there are variations. There is a fat component to a breast, and then there is the duct component, which is more directly genetic. (I'm guessing.)

Especially women from Northern Europe. :drool:

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Only if competition existed.

If there's a monopoly, then pricing will rise due to market influences -- they'll find the max effective price point.

Yes, but what makes you assume there's going to be a boob inflation monopoly?

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I want to support my boobs properly, not make them grow anymore! :D That being said, weight gain does make your boobs grow - don't know if they make them more shapely, though. ;D

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Of course, since they are designed mainly for women who are worried that their boobs don't look big enough, it seems highly unlikely one exists in your size, and so you'd instead have to sleuth up some way to get a custom one made for some insane price.

istj86

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Do they have pills that do the opposite?

Why would you ever want that??? The bigger you have them , the more guys you can mindcontrol! :shocking:

We guys have a saying in my country... "when in doubt, the one with the biggest tits"
Doesnt sound funny in english, the words we use have rhyme

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
Lots of women out there are wearing the wrong size bra and it makes them look smaller than they actually are. Try reading through this site, especially 'how to measure your bra size correctly' (though it could be summarised as 'EXHALE when measuring band size'. Most of us inhale to puff out our chests at this stage!) and 'how to put on a bra correctly' (lean forward and scoop/gather all the breast tissue into the cups... usually a lot of it just sits under our arms and some even migrates to the back).
http://venusianglow.blogspot.com/p/bra-matrix.html

I went up... hmm... three cup sizes and down a band size with this guide. And no diets, no money spent... except on new bras that actually fit.