• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Yoga/Dance Challenge!

chachamaru

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
Yo!

Keep track of your yoga/dance challenge results here. Pix or it didn't happen!

We're aiming for 3 hours a week MINIMUM.

:workout:

Everyone is welcome to partake.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:hug: You're awesome!!

I wanna say I've already posted in my own yoga/dance thread about my 1-hour session today of this lovely combo :smile:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i danced for an hour in the sunshine today.

my ENFPness is showing. :blush:

chachamaru

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
I was going to last night - but my tummy hurtedededed. :( I danced while getting dressed this morning. That doesn't count.

Friday might get my full 3 hours in. Not sure. Pics will be odd. And delish.

erm

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
My saying "everyday I'm shuffling" is dishonest.

To utter those words with the force of truth behind them...

Okay.

erm

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Electric shuffling? I WOULD LOVE THAT!

Yeah. Just finished daily practice now. I'm not very good yet, still getting the hang of the running man and the t-step, which are the foundational moves.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm midsession now. Just did half an hour of yoga, same set as before, to get more used to the way yoga's supposed to feel and find out which poses do what. Now I'm going to do another 30 minutes of belly dance drills, a slightly more difficult series than last time. Hopefully they'll go well, so I can progress to an actual routine next time, using these moves.

Edit: No, damned figure 8's are going to be the death of me. It'll be interesting to get them right and smooth though.

erm

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I've been shufflin'.

Apparently this thread is over though.

Sad face.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've sadly let my life distract me of this goal, I swear I will get the hang of this though!

FakePlasticAlice

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Dance/Yoga challenge eh? Hmm...well i've recently been yoga-ing everyday... trying to change my entire lifestyle. Never thought about dancing though, wouldn't really know where to start..but i do love to dance!

erm

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I see none of you are trustworthy.

Should have expected this. Hmm.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm s till trying to figure out how to make this work. Was hoping to gain inspiration from those that had already worked out their work-out routine :sorry:

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
I do approximately 90 minutes of an Ashtanga/Vinyasa hybrid each week.