• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How many kcal did you consume today?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i had around 3400 today :D

lucky its next to impossible for me to get fat, even tho i dont exercise or even move much(i have been doing that in the past few days tho because i dont want to look too skinny in the summer). i dont eat like that every day, but 3000 is not all that uncommon for me, having only like 400 of them in a day is not that uncommon for me either.

oh and the point of this topic is that you guys trying to lose weight can calculate you calorie consumption here. you know you should count them and you can prove here that you are actually doing something about losing weight. or just share how much you were able to eat today like i did :D

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wish I had your metabolism. I'd be morbidly obese if I was eating 3000 a day. Nor am I one of those people who can eat 400 a day unless I'm sick or something.

I eat about 1500-2200 most days. Depends on the activity level to some degree. Anything less than 1500 and I feel like I'm starving myself, even if I'm just sitting in front of the computer all day. Anything more than 2200 and I'm gonna be paying for it.

rav3n

At this point, approximately 340 calories since I had lunch today. Most days would be 2 calories, for two cups of coffee.

Two cups of black, dark roast coffee.
Three mini mandarins.
Two slices of whole wheat toast.
Less than 1 oz of cheddar cheese.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's noon. 2000 to 2200 so far, which is normal.

BREAKFAST:

bag of barbeque chips
two things of string cheese
a buttered and cream cheesed bagel
a candy bar
Red Bull

SNACK:
cupcake

LUNCH:
a supergrande burrito from my fave taqueria
tapioca milk drink
a candy bar
Red Bull

that's so far. Anyway, my BMI is only 16, so don't get on my case about eating like a fatass.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's noon. 2000 to 2200 so far, which is normal.

BREAKFAST:

bag of barbeque chips
two things of string cheese
a buttered and cream cheesed bagel
a candy bar
Red Bull

SNACK:
cupcake

LUNCH:
a supergrande burrito from my fave taqueria
tapioca milk drink
a candy bar
Red Bull

that's so far. Anyway, my BMI is only 16, so don't get on my case about eating like a fatass.

I know some people have the sort of metabolism where you eat and eat and not seem to gain an ounce but this sounds kind of extreme. 2200 by noon? I'm guessing by the end of the day, that would be 4000+ plus unless you do most of your eating early in the day. And only a 16 BMI? Are you for real here? I'm finding this a bit hard to believe. Do you exercise? Are you really young and still growing?

Anyway, several of your food choices are unhealthy. If you're young it may not affect you so much but as you get older its likely to do damage to your body even if you're skinny otherwise.

On the other hand I'm one of those unfortunate slow metabolism people. 1740 calories yesterday, 30 minute brisk walk but still a 28 BMI.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
geez, what a rip off. if i ate 4000 kcal a day i wouldn't be able to get through my door.

my metabolism's decent, i feel like... medium. obviously it goes down when i don't exercise and up when i do.

0 calories so far today :laugh:

i know that every health book evar says eat breakfast. i don't care. it makes me nauseous.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know some people have the sort of metabolism where you eat and eat and not seem to gain an ounce but this sounds kind of extreme. 2200 by noon? I'm guessing by the end of the day, that would be 4000+ plus unless you do most of your eating early in the day. And only a 16 BMI? Are you for real here? I'm finding this a bit hard to believe. Do you exercise? Are you really young and still growing?

Anyway, several of your food choices are unhealthy. If you're young it may not affect you so much but as you get older its likely to do damage to your body even if you're skinny otherwise.

On the other hand I'm one of those unfortunate slow metabolism people. 1740 calories yesterday, 30 minute brisk walk but still a 28 BMI.

I'm a 22 year old female, so yes, I'm really young. I also take a 20 minute walk most days for health.

I total probably 3000-4000 kcals a day.

I have to stuff myself right before bed, otherwise I can't fall asleep.

High metabolisms mean high grocery bills, so count your blessings. I'm not even fit - I can't climb a flight of stairs without gasping for breath. I have to take the elevator or take breaks halfway up. Whenever I stop surfing for a few months, all the fitness I acquire goes out the window.

chachamaru

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
BREAKFAST:
1 cup of black coffee (0 kcal)
LUNCH:
Vegetarian frozen meal (310 kcal)
1 cup of water (0 kcal)
DINNER:
Something around 700 calories.

I'm determined to lose 20 lbs in a few months.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
At this point, approximately 340 calories since I had lunch today. Most days would be 2 calories, for two cups of coffee.

Wait, you mean "by this time of day" it would be 2, right? You have to eat something! I'm not gonna preach at you, but eating breakfast and lunch is healthy. ;)

High metabolisms mean high grocery bills, so count your blessings. I'm not even fit - I can't climb a flight of stairs without gasping for breath. I have to take the elevator or take breaks halfway up. Whenever I stop surfing for a few months, all the fitness I acquire goes out the window.
Yeah, some people just have high metabolism. When I was your age, I could probably eat that much and not gain any weight. I still have a pretty high metabolism, so I don't have to be too careful about what I eat, but I will gain weight if I don't watch it at all and don't exercise enough.

I just ate lunch and I've had about 1000 calories so far. Will probably have 800-1000 more today.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
geez, what a rip off. if i ate 4000 kcal a day i wouldn't be able to get through my door.

heh, im pretty sure i could not eat anything the whole day and just feel a little discomfort in my stomach :D. actually pretty often i dont eat before like 8-9pm. few times i havent eaten anything before like 1am, so technically been the whole day without eating.