• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I really heavily obese???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1
Actually, don't lose weight. I don't know anybody who finds women significantly skinner (a "tier" lower) than you to be attractive.

KDude

Jesus Christ, this thread is fucking infuriating. I don't have anything more to add.

lol.. While you may be right, I suggest worrying about yourself, if it's that aggravating. Seriously, it isn't worth it.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Okay, the boob thing wasn't all that serious, but the sex doll thing I described is the beauty ideal I perceive in my family. The most important thing is to be skinny or extremely toned, next you have to worry about how flat you are (so do my aunts and my cousins, who are flat like hell). I personally wouldn't like to be very skinny or too toned.

Too bad that Perch is gone, by the way, because I wanted to ask him if he wanted to try living with my family for one week. :biggrin: Poor guy, he must be so emo and self destructive, forcing himself to hang around in threads he thinks are infuriating and made by a weak, insecure narcissist looking for compliments. Probably struggling with the confusin life of a 15 year old boy. It makes me giggle. :biggrin:

But on the other hand, I mean, seriously, when was this thread created, three months ago? I already made a decision and people keep sending in new replies while this chapter was already closed for me. Maybe this thread could be closed?

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Okay, the boob thing wasn't all that serious, but the sex doll thing I described is the beauty ideal I perceive in my family. The most important thing is to be skinny or extremely toned, next you have to worry about how flat you are (so do my aunts and my cousins, who are flat like hell). I personally wouldn't like to be very skinny or too toned.

Too bad that Perch is gone, by the way, because I wanted to ask him if he wanted to try living with my family for one week. :biggrin: Poor guy, he must be so emo and self destructive, forcing himself to hang around in threads he thinks are infuriating and made by a weak, insecure narcissist looking for compliments. It makes me giggle. :biggrin: But on the other hand, I mean, seriously, when was this thread created, three months ago? I already made a decision and people keep sending in new replies while this chapter was already closed for me. Maybe this thread could be closed?

I agree.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Oh wow, I was feeling grumpy for a few days already, but Perch has really brightened up my mood! :biggrin: He's funny.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
He's also banned for a year.

Don't tell me it's because of this, because in that case they'd really be overreacting. I didn't mind what he said, I mean, he's fifteen for god's sake.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
No, not for this. Leastways not just for this.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Oh, okay. And why is Ivy banned now? :huh: Was she banned for banning Perchyboy? :huh:

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh, okay. And why is Ivy banned now? :huh: Was she banned for banning Perchyboy? :huh:

you will get banned soon too for wondering if someone was banned because of banning someone else.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The BMI index is shite! :ranting:
I went for a follow up to my pulmonary doctor last week.
THey measured my height and weight.
I was 6'1" tall and 235 pounds.
My stomach muscles are starting to show, so there's now way I'm obese.
Guess what one of the comments in my "summary" from that visit were?
"OBESE."
I am going back to his office next week and reading him the riot act.
It's an outdated, ignorant scale.
Believe in yourself and eat well, exercise, and rest appropriately.
Not getting enough sleep will raise your cortisol levels and cause you to gain weight, and sometimes alot more than people imagine possible.
Don't get caught up in all the B.S., be happy with yourself!!!

:solidarity:

-Halla

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Thanks, I already believe in myself, so can anybody please close this goddamn thread now?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thanks, I already believe in myself, so can anybody please close this goddamn thread now?

You should really stop putting yourself down so much. Every woman is insecure.... Just keep your chin up....Also, stop letting a fifteen year old get you down so much. You are great the way you are.

:D

(On a more serious note, what's up with Perch and Ivy? ... Wait, read some posts. I see what's up with Perch... but what's up with Ivy? Can I get banned too?? )

Maybe she banned herself? Is that possible?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
you should stop obsessing about your weight :D

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

No need to curse at those who are asking a question YOU posed.
It would be nice if you could watch your fucking language. :newwink:

Cheers,

:cheers:

-Halla

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx