• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm dying

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
hahahahaha, yeah, I got this really awesome one when I was in santa cruz, it used no sweeteners other than natural apple...and it just tasted so amazing, and was only $4, then I look everywhere else after getting back home, finally find some, and its like $9, I just stared at it, then slowly walked away...lol

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
No, I don't just have high blood pressure. I don't know if you've read the thread or not. I have kidney disease, high blood pressure and a deviation of the electrical signal in my heart (which at this point is not to worry about according to the doc, though research on my end suggests it's not a good thing and my chance of developing heart disease rises because of this). I did think the EKG results would turn out to be a more serious issue then they did though and for that I'm relieved.

I've had high blood pressure since I was 14.... I'm not overweight. I go to the gym 3-4 times a week. Even in my cardio prime during my bout in the Marines I had high blood pressure. I try to keep a decent diet, but it's not completely strict.

Breakfast: Apple, 1 whole egg, three egg whites, oatmeal with cinnamon and a tbsp of almond butter.

What's coming? A great big hug!!! :hug:

I'm sorry, dude. That sucks, bro.