• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sweat viscosity

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is it possible to alter the Sweat Viscosity by eating different food? Any other options?

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm a little confused here - you are wishing to alter how thick or thin the sweat you emit is? I thought it only came in liquid form.

O

Oberon

The viscosity of perspiration will vary only very slightly, this depending on the concentration of salts in it. Its viscosity will always be close to that of water.

Blown Ghost

MBTI Type
ESFP
I have the vague notion that you're wanting to know how to sweat more or less... well, you can't alter your body chemistry like that. you can expect to sweat less if you are in better shape and dress cooler, though.

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Got a tip that i must make sure im not dehydrated. Its to avoid unhealthy skin, never a been a big issue but since it haven`t i have never focused on it either.