• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Eye circles

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Are the rings anything like these pictures?

benicio.del.toro_thumb.jpg

+
fotolia_4360602_XS.jpg

+
dark%20eyes%20open.jpg

+
Dark-Circles-And-Bags-Under-Eyes.jpg

Because dark rings may indicate adrenal gland problems.
And puffy yellow rings may indicate thyroid gland problems.

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
Hm, I don't know, my ones are a bit different. You could say it goes a bit in the direction of picture 3 (color-wise), but my ones cover a smaller area / are less extreme. The area under the eyes is not very wide, but on the other hand it goes up to the area between the eyes and the nose, which I can not see like that in the picture you linked.

I was already thinking about just uploading an own photo (besides my privacy doubts), but I just can't get out a decent photo with my mobile phone camera.

My circles are only annoying when looking from very near; from some steps away or different viewing angles, they are not that disturbing I think. I don't know what kind of impression they make on other people actually.

edit: Ok, maybe the spoon lasts really something like a minute I guess. I forgot to do it the last two days sadly, but trying it now further.

hilo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9 sx
I get eye circles/bags like a madwoman when I don't treat myself well. There are three causes for me:

1) Allergies (= fluid retention)
2) Too many 'uppers' - ADD drugs or coffee seem to cause it to happen, especially in the morning
3) salt (fluid retention again)

Back in the dark ages when I modeled briefly my agent told us to keep preparation H around... but I never used it cuz it seemed super weird, and jeez I was 14, and not strung out on cocaine or hungover (yet).