• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

bile

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
so i tend to throw up bile most mornings, but lately their's been red splotches in it, I know I should go to the doctor, but how worried should I be?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
If you're throwing up almost every morning you definitely need to see a doctor. Since there are red splotches I would think you need to take this even more seriously. You may have an ulcer.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I second that. I mean, don't panic or anything, but you definitely need to be checked out like yesterday.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
There's only one bodily fluid that's red, and if you've been vomiting it, it points to a few potential health problems, all of which - ALL - require you to see a doctor.

ASAP.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I can't make an appointment, because of something with insurance til january, but i was planning on get a physical asap, even if its not til 2011

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
prpl - emergency. room.

there are also usually county health clincs you can go to without insurance

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Yeah, purple - it's not normal to be throwing up every morning and certainly not to be throwing up blood. Go whether you have insurance or not! Don't wait till January.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This has potential of being very serious. GO TO THE ER, NOW. Insurance or not. Figure that part out later.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
so i tend to throw up bile most mornings, but lately their's been red splotches in it, I know I should go to the doctor, but how worried should I be?

Do go see a doctor immediately, there are a number of potential problems surrounding bile which include the following:

• Stomach Ulcer
  • Gall Bladder Problems
  • (Serious) Viral Infections
  • Colitis
  • Appendicitis

All of these can be potentially very dangerous, I've had similar problems before.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do go see a doctor immediately, there are a number of potential problems surrounding bile which include the following:

• Stomach Ulcer
  • Gall Bladder Problems
  • (Serious) Viral Infections
  • Colitis
  • Appendicitis

All of these can be potentially very dangerous, I've had similar problems before.

Smart guy. All possibilities that ran through my head. (Except appendicitis seems unlikely to me.) Blockages, viruses, bleeds, inflammation, cancer... It could be anything... NOT GOOD!

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Smart guy. All possibilities that ran through my head. (Except appendicitis seems unlikely to me.) Blockages, viruses, bleeds, inflammation, cancer... It could be anything... NOT GOOD!

Appendicitis can cause all sorts of fun (fortunately mine hasn't popped yet). Gall bladder problems/viruses generally cause Jaundice. I guess as you are being sick your skin and eyes turn yellow?

If this is happening then you most certainly have a virus or gall bladder problem. This could be serious. Your body requires good bile distribution for digestion, you could fuck up your internals if it is long term.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm going to student health on monday and getting a referal to a doctor in the city. I hate the er. I'll call my mom today and see what she says