• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Just say NO to Cocaine! Its tainted...

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
:dont: I should pass this along to my drug-addicted ex, who I don't want to see dying anytime soon.
The drug trade world isn't making this easier on me! :shakes fist:

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
i'd possibly say yes but only if i could ever get ahold of the pure, raw leaves. chewing them in your mouth like the indigenous people of Columbia do is moderate enough of a dose and releases slowly over time. I'm sure that wont ever happen in my lifetime though.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This sounds really disgusting though: "brownish papular eruptions" all over her face and body, necrotic abscesses on her neck and buttocks, and "a greyish-green dirty membrane" covering her mouth and throat with "scattered small greyish ulcers." <--thats probably the worst case scenario though...wait maybe not, worst case is death.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Typically, I say no to cocaine anyway.... ;)

But yeah, some of the stuff they cut it with is nasty!

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yea disgusting right! Im going to avoid the possibility of getting scores on my anus.

My party like a rock star days are officially over!

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Hmm, I was fine with this stuff destroying my relationships, opportunities, employment, brain chemistry, and my life in general, but I'll be damned if I'm walking around with brownish papular eruptions all over my face.

I quit!

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^ Its an evil drug for sure...

I was having problems with it for a while :(. Ive been clean for 2 weeks now!! Reading this article really makes it official- Im done with it. It was ruining my life bringing me down hill. F* all that!

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
^^If this article can motivate you to stop using it, then that's awesome. Anal sores=bad!! Good luck!!

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You reap what you sow.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
more_bear_i_fucking_love_cocaine_Random_Funny-s466x462-69802-580.jpg

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
i still remember when coloured coke was
all the rage. pink and brown. and flavors.
cherry. strawberry.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
lool, the irony.

I've met so many coke/crack addicts this past year. I had no idea it was so readily available around here. Poor guys.

Mole

Permabanned
Homo homini lupus est.

I would pick coke over meth or heroine though.

What amazes me is that we seem to be only concerned from a personal point of view, when it does so much damage to vulnerable families, communities and countries.

But what is worse is that is seems to be OK to be concerned about one's own personal needs in preference to the needs of others.

It seems to be extreme individualism, or pathological individualism, at the expense of social health.

Or worse, it seems to be the expression of the predatory society where homo homini lupus est (man is a wolf unto man).