• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pap Smear

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I'm with you, Domino! Absolutely hate them, especially the speculum part. And I can't relax at all in a gynological atmosphere.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
I'm with you, Domino! Absolutely hate them, especially the speculum part. And I can't relax at all in a gynological atmosphere.

Unable to relax in a formaldehyde tinted atmosphere where your primary purpose is to have a cold-fingered individual stare intently at your vulva like an art critic at an opening, trying to determine if the flower on canvas was sufficiently vaginal?

Yeah, you're weird. ;)

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
What is it with all these intrusive medical procedures, can't someone invent some star trek scanner or something? I hear when men get into their 40's they are supposed to take some prostate test where they shove something into the wang. When you get into your 60's do they just take you out back and beat you or what?

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
What is it with all these intrusive medical procedures, can't someone invent some star trek scanner or something? I hear when men get into their 40's they are supposed to take some prostate test where they shove something into the wang. When you get into your 60's do they just take you out back and beat you or what?

You'd think so, but you'd also think they'd invent something better for periods too.
"Here.. shove this stick of cotton up there. We've added applicators, be happy"
or
"Here.. align this plastic cup up in your hooha and it'll be a pool for the clots to play marco polo in!"

Yea. We're all screwed here.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ

It's called a nursing home, and it doesn't happen until a bit later.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ha! I thought pap smear was a breast exam.

Yeah, I don't really understand wimmenz bits. Thank God mine never give me any aggro.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I used to think a pap smear was some kind of womanly faux pas that happened if you weren't careful in the bathroom or something.

"It was unbelievable! There was Pap everywhere!"

And so on.