• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Agh! What's wrong with me?

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Before you say anything, yes, I did see a doctor, and no I'm not anorexic.

I can't eat. I haven't eaten for two days, but every sort of food I look at disgusts me, and if I try to eat anything, then I just feel nauseous. This doesn't happen often, and this phase of not eating usually last up to 10 days (the first time I had it it was about three weeks) but it's really, really annoying. I've taken Tums, Pepto, you name it. I want to eat, but everything to me looks, smells, and tastes gross.

Help?

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What did the doctor say?

They said it's nothing, since it's only temporary, I guess it doesn't matter to them.

And fluids are worse. Maybe I'm just extremely picky.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Umm, if you don't eat or drink anything for ten days, that's kind of... bad.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah, it is.
I had water, and I think my mom tried to feed me some lemon ice, but that's all I had.
It was also after my surgery too, which was super fun.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
preggo? you're female right?

if it's after surgery I thought that was a common reaction to anaesthetic (maybe not for 10 days though!)

you might be eating something that upsets your stomach, you could try making some ginger tea and forcing it down.

ms.behaving

MBTI Type
eNFJ
Instinctual Variant
so
Before you say anything, yes, I did see a doctor, and no I'm not anorexic.

I can't eat. I haven't eaten for two days, but every sort of food I look at disgusts me, and if I try to eat anything, then I just feel nauseous. This doesn't happen often, and this phase of not eating usually last up to 10 days (the first time I had it it was about three weeks) but it's really, really annoying. I've taken Tums, Pepto, you name it. I want to eat, but everything to me looks, smells, and tastes gross.

Help?

Are you in love? :wubbie:

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
preggo? you're female right?

if it's after surgery I thought that was a common reaction to anaesthetic (maybe not for 10 days though!)

you might be eating something that upsets your stomach, you could try making some ginger tea and forcing it down.

Virgin.

I've tried tea, I've tried peppermint, I've tried them together!

It's so weird, because it miraculously goes away.

stringstheory

THIS bitch
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
have you tried just sucking it up and forcing yourself to eat/drink? or do you throw it up after? sometimes i get really nauseous simply because i haven't eaten, which of course makes it worse and miserable when i try to solve the problem.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
have you tried just sucking it up and forcing yourself to eat/drink? or do you throw it up after? sometimes i get really nauseous simply because i haven't eaten, which of course makes it worse and miserable when i try to solve the problem.

Yeah, I tried eating some Berry Kix this morning, didn't sit for that long.

I can't stand it, I hate being this hungry, but I can't keep anything down!

Einnas

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4~9
Sad that the doc didn't take it serious...

have you really tried EVERYTHING!! even chocolate? :eek: that usual helps me.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sad that the doc didn't take it serious...

have you really tried EVERYTHING!! even chocolate? :eek: that usual helps me.

Well, I'm lactose sensitive, so I had to avoid milk chocolate.

Dark chocolate just smells terrible right now, if I would put it in my mouth now it would taste like tree bark.

And I love chocolate. :(

Maybe I should see another doc?