• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Walking!!!

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Very stiff and sore today, I feel like an old person. Sleepy, too. Also, it was rainy. Something's conspiring against me getting exercise...

0.2 mi running, 1.2 mi walking

But I saw a hummingbird today, a real life hummingbird. I'd never seen one before. It was there, and then it just kind of flitted away. Maybe it was just my imagination, but it was awesome.

Not_Me

MBTI Type
INTj
I usually walk 5-7 hours per day on the weekends. I've been wearing flip flops without problem for the last 5 years. I'm dubious of the need for supportive shoes.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I usually walk 5-7 hours per day on the weekends. I've been wearing flip flops without problem for the last 5 years. I'm dubious of the need for supportive shoes.

I'm getting blisters under my toes and I've heard that this is a sign you need new shoes.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
You must have great feet. I would trip in flip flops. Plus, getting gravel between the flip flop and my feet would annoy the heck out of me. I guess that I just have Fussy Feet... :hi:

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
sounds less like great feet and more like giant callouses.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I go by a simple principle -- if the shoe hurts your feet, don't wear it.

I'd be a shitty dancer.

.2 mi running, 3.4 mi walking. I think tomorrow I'll take off because I'm going to a baseball game in the evening.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I goofed when I bought my last pair of walking shoes... I got the size that I normally get for every day shoes instead of a half size bigger... So walking anymore than an hour tends to hurt my feet. :(

Not_Me

MBTI Type
INTj
You must have great feet. I would trip in flip flops. Plus, getting gravel between the flip flop and my feet would annoy the heck out of me. I guess that I just have Fussy Feet... :hi:

I think the key is to size them just right. I include both the men and women sizes to improve the selection.

MafiaAngel180

MBTI Type
ENFP
I've been walking a lot recently. I don't do it every day. But I covered 45 miles in 11 weeks. We were doing 3-6 miles in one day. But now we are shooting for 7-8. (Which honestly doesn't feel like much.) I think it is totally theraputic for both the mind and body. I lost 20 pounds so far, and since I have anxiety, it really is a great way to relieve my stress. Keep up the good job all you walkers!!

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I just have to keep telling myself that because of my hormonal issues it's twice as hard for me to lose weight so I shouldn't feel bad...

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Heat index is 115 degrees fahrenheit (that's 41 for you celsius...ers).

Perhaps I won't go out today.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
.2 miles running, 1.2 miles walking.

It was slightly cooler today (heat index 107)

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
5 miles, it was so pretty today.

I think I've lost 15 lbs of muscle since last year. This is a problem.

I feel so horrible all the time. I don't think anything can help it.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I'm pretty sure now that eating well and exercise causes depression.