• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Walking!!!

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
3.6 miles yesterday, nothing today but I was spending a lot of time hauling stuff around for a garage sale so it's not like I was sitting around all day.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
.2 mi running, 4.8 miles walking

I think I should increase my distance soon... but to what? Hmm.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Walking is fun and not at all boring. I am astounded by the beauty of the wild flowers and by the bird songs and by all of the varieties of birds and butterflies. So much color! How could that be boring?:hi:

Walking is boring
=(

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
Hmm I guess I'm lucky, because I walk around the city a lot and pretty often. Usually my iPod shows that per day I walk around 7000-14000 steps and i think it's nice. I really prefer walking over taking bus, especially when it's so hot outside.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
It makes me totally sick that I'm worried that improving my diet will cause me to gain weight.