• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Walking!!!

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm pretty sure now that eating well and exercise causes depression.

you worry too much, are you forcing yourself to excercise and eat well? or do you just feel like it? motivation. i don't know how it is with other people, but if the people you know eat well and excercise, you will want to as well, and then you'll get the highs :hug:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
you worry too much, are you forcing yourself to excercise and eat well? or do you just feel like it? motivation. i don't know how it is with other people, but if the people you know eat well and excercise, you will want to as well, and then you'll get the highs :hug:

I don't know anyone who eats well or exercises.

I'm only doing it because otherwise I'll die.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Running is incredibly painful and causes me mortal terror. I've never run any further than about a quarter mile in my entire life.

awww, I guess walking is good. Still reading the thread and I have no idea what's causing you pain yet? :huh:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm guessing psychological disorder.

you getting a placebo for that? lol

I like running much better than walking, especially if you dodge duck dive and dodge around stuff, and I love the feeling of being light on your feet. I love to get far really quick and see new stuff. I don't do it enough as of late though...

+ that thing before, for the 'people you know', the people of the internet count as well, signals not as strong, but it has a social pull on you. It's like what victor always says, we're all connected :)

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
you getting a placebo for that? lol

I like running much better than walking, especially if you dodge duck dive and dodge around stuff, and I love the feeling of being light on your feet. I love to get far really quick and see new stuff. I don't do it enough as of late though...

I have just the opposite feeling when I run. I'm so heavy and time moves much slower, I can feel every impact to the ground and my feet are lagging so far behind me that I can't even see them.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Judging by that heat index I'd think you lived in the same region as me. We don't get much of a break once the sun goes down either.:cry:

Thanks to the heat I've swapped my walking for swimming... At least the water is somewhat cool so I can stand to stay outside longer.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
People are usually surprised by how far north I live, because apparently Texas and the Carolinas are the only places allowed to get this way.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have just the opposite feeling when I run. I'm so heavy and time moves much slower, I can feel every impact to the ground and my feet are lagging so far behind me that I can't even see them.

What about stairs???

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ugh... I'd take the Carolinas weather over Indiana weather any day. It wasn't near as humid there. :(

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Whenever I see stairs I walk them, but trust me, there aren't many.

I love flying up the stairs as fast as possible , the more the better :D 2 at a time :D You must be a very calm person :yes:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
.2 miles running, 4.8 miles walking.

I bought brand new shoes yesterday, and I walked in them my 5 miles today, and my feet hurt. Should I return the shoes?

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
When you get new shoes, you're supposed to break them in gradually. They need to sort've mold to your feet and what their use will be.
My sneakers didn't like me much the first month of use. Now they are mostly broken in.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
5 miles

Felt too horrible to do any running. Or really much of anything else.