• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

High Blood Pressure

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Had my glucose and cholesterol levels checked today and they're a-ok, it is possible that high blood pressure is genetic for me though. Went to the gym and damn it felt awesome, wasn't a hardcore work out cause the trainer wanted to take it easy but still felt awesome!

worshiper

Permabanned
Informative discussion running over here regarding to high blood pressure.The point which I want to share for this topic is amount of sodium in the daily food.Choose foods low in salt and sodium. Most Americans should consume more than 2.4 grams (2400 mg) of sodium per day. It corresponds to 6 grams, about one teaspoon of salt per day. When someone has high blood pressure, your doctor may advise less.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I love that the spambot is totally on topic! :wub:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I don't know it scares me, I mean it's gaining intelligence it won't be long.