• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

It hurts

stringstheory

THIS bitch
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Blood panels for PCOS.

As far as i remember (this was a long time ago so i may not remember entirely accurately), the blood panel for thyroid problems looks at things that the blood panel for PCOS does not. maybe you took something different, but please check the link i gave you about the required blood work and see if you had reports on any of these elements.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Things on the list:

# Less stamina than others
# Less energy than others
# Cold hands and feet
# Bizarre and Debilitating reaction to exercise
# Nodding off easily
# Requires naps in the afternoon
# Inability to concentrate or read long periods of time
# Excruciating pain during period
# Complete lack of motivation
# Internal itching of ears
# Dry skin or snake skin
# Major anxiety/worry
# Allergies
# Sore feet

That's a really, really long list you gave me. And, if you put it this way, I sound anemic.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I think eating and drinking are hurting me. I didn't eat or drink anything until about 2:30 and up until that point my back pain had gone away... and now it's back with avengance.

stringstheory

THIS bitch
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Things on the list:

# Less stamina than others
# Less energy than others
# Cold hands and feet
# Bizarre and Debilitating reaction to exercise
# Nodding off easily
# Requires naps in the afternoon
# Inability to concentrate or read long periods of time
# Excruciating pain during period
# Complete lack of motivation
# Internal itching of ears
# Dry skin or snake skin
# Major anxiety/worry
# Allergies
# Sore feet

That's a really, really long list you gave me. And, if you put it this way, I sound anemic.

Anemia is also something i am concerned with yes.

Health problems dont always come separately, often they are very much interconnected.

I know how difficult it can be to get motivated about stuff like this, but the info is there whenever you need/want it.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
No, I'm thinking it's eating that's giving me anxiety attacks... isn't that a sign of diabetes?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
My mother sees me and notices I'm losing weight.

And then she says "good job!"

It's kind of sad.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
it's important to listen to your body.
get a like minded trainer or try low impact.

yoga does wonders.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I think...

I think I've always been extremely tired and lifeless and unable to do things normal people can do, like stay awake all day. Maybe I just have to accept that that's who I am.

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Maybe you should take a look at your accomplishments instead of focusing on your failures and develop some faith in yourself.