• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who drinks coffee in the morning?

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
You're agreeing with the study. They say regular coffee users have become numbed to it, and now the only affect they get is that it quells their withdrawal symptoms that were induced overnight. Most notably, headaches.

I agree with the study. I never felt more energized by coffee, and since increasing caffeine intake I wake up everyday with a headache.

I drink 3 coffees a day, however I never get headaches (unless it's an extremely hot and humid day)...

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
No coffee for me! I tend to only drink water and tea. My boss makes fun of me because the only coffee I drink is iced coffee. :smile:

Lark

Well if you're looking for a buzz maybe not but it still tastes great and is a welcome part of my morning routine :)

D

Dali

It was terrible, just terrible. I had skipped lunch, drank HALF a mochaccino and I was out of it, for the rest of the day and night.

At first, I felt like the king of the world. Creative, sharp, fast, insanely happy and giddy and just, on top of everything!

I normally talk pretty much anyways, and am pretty loudly when I get excited. The coffee version of me, though, not pretty. Everything times 10 and I had very little control over it. Totally uninhibited.

Then came the crash. I lost complete connection to my physical being, I had no muscular control over my extremities. I felt like a floating head. Sweating, shaking, had the stare going, paranoid, heart palpation, nausea and eventually fainted when I tried to fight it and stand up.

Went to the ER, as I had no idea what was happening. Hehe, doctors were like, yeah... go home.

To this day, I'm wondering if the coffee guy put speed in my coffee...

In addition to the accompanying digestive intolerance, THIS is why I don't do coffee. I HATE THE HIGH (feels like an LSD trip of sorts). And DETEST the crash. :doh:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Coffee morning, midday, and sometimes night. I love the flavor of it, and it loves me. I generally drink black coffee.

The only problem is if I have too much I start shaking uncontrollably, and get really hyped up.

I don't drink it for alertness. I drink it because it is tasty. And gives me more energy. Sometimes, though, I will get a headache from a lack of caffeine. Only sometimes.

rav3n

Morning addict here. Must have two cups.

First cup jumps my brain from dead thing to a fuzzy state. The second cup is sipped slowly for enjoyment and helps to move from fuzzy to slug state.