• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Zumba

G

Ginkgo

Behind that phantasm of a face you have, I know you fear me and my cleansing light! Your recruitment trappings are noneffective! BANISH YOURSELF, FOUL CREATURE!

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Behind that phantasm of a face you have, I know you fear me and my cleansing light! Your recruitment trappings are noneffective! BANISH YOURSELF, FOUL CREATURE!
:pets: Who is way too into their avatar persona? :biggrin:

You know not of your own fear, masking it with delusions of my own! The only thing to fear.. is booty-shaking itself. :yes:

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Did Zumba Live! from my new Zumba dvds last night. It's about 55 mins long, and was really fun. I'm kind of tempted to get dance sneakers like some people recommend for Zumba.

I'm gonna try to do Zumba at least 4 times a week if it's not hard on my knees.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Did Zumba Live! from my new Zumba dvds last night. It's about 55 mins long, and was really fun. I'm kind of tempted to get dance sneakers like some people recommend for Zumba.

I'm gonna try to do Zumba at least 4 times a week if it's not hard on my knees.
How have the DVDs been treating you since? I bought some dance sneakers, which do help my knees for a lot of movements. :yes:

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Zumba Fitness for Xbox
- So far I've only played this twice, and with another person, but I've enjoyed it! It doesn't call out moves, but your 'instructor' does tend to use common gestures. I'm also not sure of how well the moves register with Kinect, but that really only affects what level of 'zumba party' opens up.
I would rate it in this order - Zumba Class>Zumba Game>Zumba DVD.

Zumba Holiday & Afterglow Events
- My favorite instructor often holds events for holidays or for fun. A month ago, he had a Holiday event. The end of which was this-
155100_479855584115_694984115_5732785_7591343_n.jpg

Sadly, myself and my friends were no longer reindeer by the end, but you get the drift.
Last night was the Afterglow event, which looks a lot like this...
165505_1637813796710_1577707946_1416970_5618420_n.jpg

There's also a facebook video here: Zumba Afterglow

It's an experience, it's a party, and it's honestly how working out is supposed to be. I got lucky with an instructor who is as inspiring and dedicated as mine is. It's exactly why I'm all about spreading the craze like wildfire.
Also because it gives me the rare opportunity to put together an outfit of this nature-
164094_1711545302892_1065927580_1894226_1205526_n.jpg

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
One of the things I live for-
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSPs8fNwnPU"]Zumba Afterglow[/YOUTUBE]
Most Recent Zumba Afterglow Event: 4/1/11