• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

CHALLENGE!!! - 100,000 Situps, Pushups and/or Pullups in 1 year!

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
It's the 1st of May, 2010! I'm feeling kinda excited, and feel so strong and powerful and smiling my way through life. I realize that the human body sometimes just can't take on the mind sometimes.I was going to participate in the exercise challenge before , but realized that it was already finished. :cry:

So I'm suggesting a new one. Here are the rules.

You can choose to either do pushups, situps or pullups. Or 2 of the three. Or all three.

What goes is that you do as many pushups/situps/pullups as you want. Each person sums up the total score by adding the person above to the score they achieved. We're going to try for 100,000 in a year. Seems hard right? But you can this more than once of course. So you can do it whenever you like. Tell us what you have done, and the total.

I've started with a solid 30 push ups and sit ups.

So that's 30+30 = 60

(To those who don't understand clearly how it goes, it's like this. For example you have just done 15 pushups. Add the 60, which is the current total, to the score you got. So that's 75. You put what you have done, i.e, the 15 pushups, and the current total, which would be 75. The person below you works from that total!)

P.S You can put in the date you did it; to keep a record of how much you've done!

We're going to do this in a year! Let's go! (BTW, if we reach this goal, we might set it higher? I'll see..)

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That would be roughly 274 reps every single day of the year.

If that were even possible, I think it would be a bad idea.

P

Phantonym

For a single person, indeed. For a large group of people it's not something that would really break a sweat. ;)

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
That's why people need to get off that asses and do something. :cheese:

BTW 30 pushups and situps again. 180+60 =..

240!

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
28 push up + 60 sit up + 4 real pull ups + 4 really ugly depressing embarrassing pull ups (I'm giving them a half point each) = 94

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
28 push up + 60 sit up + 4 real pull ups + 4 really ugly depressing embarrassing pull ups (I'm giving them a half point each) = 94
Wow you're fit :cheese: BTW you add 94 to 240 => So the current total is..

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ

I disagree. Over the course of a day, I wouldn't even consider that strenuous.

I do over two thirds of that and weight lift on some of those days.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Assuming reps are sit-ups (I don't speak the lingo), that's nothing crazy, Magic.

My boyfriend does 300 sit-ups every day as a part of his weight-lifting routine.