• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What gives you rashes.

Geno

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
For some reason when I do hard work I got a rash on my wrist. I call it the lazy rash. ;)

What gives you guys rashes!

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A certain additive usually put in cheese flavoured crisps gives me awful rashes.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pollen, wool, cheese, potatoes, shrimp, wine, beer, tetracycline, penicillin, and iron supplements -- that I know of. I get hives sometimes from sources I can't identify.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
hmm... I don't have one... it must have been from that time with Jennifer! :rolleyes:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
nickel, fresh fruit...

Yeah :laugh: I'm allergic to fruit. Ridiculous, I know.

Little Laura

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Two
nickel, fresh fruit...

Yeah :laugh: I'm allergic to fruit. Ridiculous, I know.

Fruit? OH MY GOD...I think my life would be over....

I get heat rashes alot...I have one right now actually...I get them on my arms, legs and in between my boobs. Just because it's been getting warmer and I have been sweating while I am sleeping apparently.
I also get them from nickel as well...no cheap jewellery for me! I'm a classy lady!

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Yeah, trust me, it's pretty terrible. :laugh:
I'm a bad girl and eat it anyway though ;) I just always have a tall glass of water nearby to combat the itching and the redness, last time I had pineapple I broke out in hives. I couldn't live without fruit either! Just have to have it in moderation, you know? Silly body. =^_^=

I forgot to add the following to the list:

- Penicillin (though I'm not sure if I'm still allergic to it, as a child I broke out pretty bad)
- Heat (I get heat rashes too)

eagleseven

MBTI Type
INTJ
For some reason when I do hard work I got a rash on my wrist. I call it the lazy rash. ;)

What gives you guys rashes!
Contact with S aureus and P acnes.

They combine to make a damned persistent acne problem...which is fortunately covered by clothing.

KDude

i got the hives twice from some local german sausage. i guess that's "rashes".. just in a complete, hellish way.

nothing else