• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What gives you rashes.

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
When I was a kid, I could poor catsup on my skin and it would develop into a rash if I didn't wash it off within a minute. I stopped having that problem sometime after age 14.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My job, rabbits, and sweating profusely.

However, I remember when I was a child (until a few years ago) I would have severe eczema. I'd have a great time in school, because the rash was usually on the back of my legs, and it would get so bad that it would just constantly bleed all the time through my clothes for ten years of grade school, and I made many friends after that lol.

Last edited: