• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bipolar Disorder

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I had a pychotic episode, a pychosis, which happened to me when I was 18... Too much drugs, some sex, rock and roll, all that... Plus no sleep, you really got to sleep. Anyway, I fell ill, was in hospital on a ward for like a month, under lock and key... Then when I got out as an out patient on olanzapine, I asked to stop it so I got myself weened off that, I hated the side effects... I was diagnosed as having Bipolar Disorder.
My mother, in the 1960's, was hospitalised and diagnosed as having Manic Depression... I figure, it's the same thing, only what they called it back then.