• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Life Expectancy Calculator

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
real age: 23
virtual age: 26.5
my life expectancy: 70.5
average life expectancy: 74

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
74.6, average, yet not so high compared to the other scores here. Luckily, I can't take the source seriously.

Chthonic

Luckily, I can't take the source seriously.

Hmm. I'm of a differing opinion on that. His articles seem to debunk a lot of new ageism and encourage realism in thinking. So he has higher credibility in my eyes. I don't agree though that his indicators of longevity are necessarily accurate. Things like eating a low fat diet are rating high in his scheme, when science is starting to come to a different conclusion on that. So I'd say that while fun, and possibly useful it is based on some assumptions that may be incorrect.

For example I can increase my longevity just by bumping up a rating in whether or not I wear a seatbelt. Given the fact I ride a motorcyle then seatbelt wearing just doesn't apply to my life. One could argue though that I am engaged in a risky activity. But I watched a documentary on quantum psychics that pretty much proved that being engaged in risky versus perceived safe activities have f-all determination on how long you live. Sounds counter-intuitive but in actual fact doing something risky doesn't automatically increase your chances of fatality in life. The relevant skill level of the practitioner changes the equation somewhat.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Life expectancy 83.3

Not bad, could be better.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Biological Age: 25 [well not for another few weeks, but.. *shrug*]
Virtual Age: 2.2 :laugh:

Average Life Expectancy: 74
Your Life Expectancy: 95.8

You can expect to live approximately another 26200 more days."

That seemed surprisingly high to me..
Not sure I trust this Peter Russell fellow. He looks like a ghoul.

Took the test a few times in a row just now & posted the result that repeated itself.

"Biological Age: 29
Virtual Age: 4

Average Life Expectancy: 74
Your Life Expectancy: 99

You can expect to live approximately another 25600 more days."

I'd assumed the high stress/anxiety levels would've shaved some years off. Guess having good close friends and other bonds, good eating/sleeping habits, & regular checkups temper that a bit. :biggrin:

(still taken w/a grain of salt, of course)

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Real age - 26 (since Friday)

Virtual age: 40.2

Life expectancy: 59.8

I'm not in it for the long haul. Bit surprised though, ok I know I am always panicking, have terrible lungs, get emotionally run down very easily, eat quite poorly and irregularly, become stressed with almost no pressure required, have no job satisfaction or love life, spend enormous amounts of time around glue and spray paints that explicitly state they are linked to cancer, exercise intensely sometimes but usually hardly at all, rarely ever sleep more than 2-3 hours a night and basically have no close friends....but still I thought I could stick it out a bit longer!

This convinced me to take the Butterfield diet:

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Biological Age: 29
Virtual Age: 11.5
Life Expectancy: 91.5 years

Apparently I'd live longer if I was married. Unless I became one of those people who gain a lot of weight after they're married.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Apparently I'd live longer if I was married. Unless I became one of those people who gain a lot of weight after they're married.

funny-bride-I-can-get-fat.jpg

QueenBeech

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Real age: 23

Actual age: 21

Life expectancy: 88 years.

Can’t complain. Not like I even wanna hang around ‘till then; I’m here for a good time, not a long time.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your health and lifestyle indicate that you will live to 76.7 years. Therefore your life expectancy (years remaining) is 51.2 years. People living in your region average 79.7 years. Because your life span is less than average, your age is equivalent to an older person. We call this "real" age, meaning that your health and other issues indicate that you are equal to a person of 26.8 years.

25.54 Real Age
26.85 Actual Age

Is not too bad.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Life expectancy = 60.0 years.
Virtual age = 17.8 years.