• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Life Expectancy Calculator

P

Phantonym

Your Life Expectancy: 72.8

You can expect to live approximately another 16700 more days. Tick tock, tick tock.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Virtual age: 2.2
Biological expected: 94.8
Biological now: 23

It seems that doing some exercise, not smoking, not eating crap is enough to have such results. I actually was around 98 but it seems that partaking often in risk-taking activities diminishes considerably your life expectancy. I think "virtual age" is computed as the percentile of health you fall into among the general population i.e. 2.2 virtual age means I'd be in the 97.8th pecentile of health among test-takers.

Fluxkom

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Real: 32
Virtual: 17 (I really do look young as well :))
Expect: 89 wow!

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
In assessments like this, I've gotten results from 75 to 87, depending on whether or not I've eaten my veggies, exercised and consumed alcohol at the time.

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Real Age: 22
Virtual Age: 13
Life Expectancy: 83

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
Dammit. Someone else die in their 50s from an aneurysm plx! :steam: I don't wanna be the only one... :cry: **pokes nervous chain smokers and paranoiacs with stick**

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Y'all aren't getting rid of me anytime soon: :cheese:

virtual_age_20100203.jpg

wolfy

awsm
Virtual age 12! I'm so tempted to say that is your mental age but you're a big guy and all...

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
real age- 26

virtual age- 12.9

life expectancy- 87.1

:yay: yay!!! my 9 hours of sleep a night and avoidance of refined foods (I make everything, including breads, from scratch!) have saved me from my pack a day habit!

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, it looks like Night and Halla will be on de throne for a while......:yes:

this little app is biased toward those who take it and are of older age however. :cheese:

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Well, it looks like Night and Halla will be on de throne for a while......:yes:

this little app is biased toward those who take it and are of older age however. :cheese:

Hehe. Good point.

Plus the exam presumes that your entered lifestyle choices (nutrition, levels of exercise, mental health) will remain static for the rest of your life.

Obviously, as conditions change, so too will your 'life expectancy'.

(That, and the calculator has a pretty wide-stroke; there's not much room for diagnostic individuality.)