• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I want to share this amazing workout Website with you

Fluxkom

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hi fitness fans :)

I started to gain some weight over the last years that I want to get rid of again.
So I started my usual NE cycle and browsed some 50 websites that deal with fitness, weightloss, bodyweight exercises and so on.

I don't want to go to a gym, been there done that. Apart from that I don't want to spend time driving to that place for the sake of environment and what not.

So after some stumbling I ran across a site that totally nailed it for me.

Daily new workouts in a very high quality video format. An instructor in the form of Zuzana that is totally adorable and motivating as well.

This site got me to work out again and right now I'm doing something for my fitness 5 days a week.

So if you are looking for something like this, give it a try at Workout Body, Workout Routine, Nutrition Information | BodyRock.tv she also has a workout for beginners.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
If you like the stay-at-home thing you might want to try to download/torrent the P90x DvDs. I hear good things.

But thank you for the site.