• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Recalled Totinos and Jenos pizzas...

CrimsonMist

MBTI Type
Infp
E. coli fears prompt recall of millions of frozen pizzas - CNN.com

For those of you with slow internets, heres the basics.. some of the pizzas has E.Coli growing on them and several people already grown sick from it. Heres the product list recall...

Totino's Party Supreme, 42800-10700
Totino's Three Meat, 42800-10800
Totino's Pepperoni, 42800-11400
Totino's Pepperoni, 42800-92114
Totino's Classic Pepperoni, 42800-11402
Totino's Pepperoni Trio, 42800-72157
Totino's Party Combo, 42800-11600
Totino's Combo, 42800-92116
Jeno's Crisp 'n Tasty Supreme, 35300-00561
Jeno's Crisp 'n Tasty Pepperoni, 35300-00572
Jeno's Crisp 'n Tasty Combo, 35300-00576

For whom that doesn't know where to look.. they'll be under the barcode at the back of the box...

Last edited:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Eww... I heard about that. Luckily I don't eat those brands, and now I really don't want to. I hope no other places find out their pizzas were contaminated, or I might become afraid to eat pizza. Not that that would be a bad thing, considering how bad it is for your health anyway.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
It said the pepperoni came from a separate supplier, not produced at the plant itself, but it declined to release the name of the pepperoni distributor.
hmm I'm not eating pepperoni until this blows over. I'm sure other pizza's are fine, but I wonder how many other pizza companies the pepperoni supplier supplies to. I'm guessing not much more, otherwise that list would be longer right?