• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How often do you shower?

On average, how often do you shower?

• Twice or more daily

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Daily

Votes: 103 52.3%
  • 5 to 6 times a week

Votes: 31 15.7%
  • 3 to 4 times a week

Votes: 29 14.7%
  • 2 to 3 times a week

Votes: 14 7.1%
  • 1 to 2 times a week

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • 2 to 3 times a month

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Less than once a month

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I shower every other day.
I don't really do much that makes me stink, really.

O

Oberon

I will occasionally go a Saturday without a shower. Aside from that, or when I'm camping, I shower every day. My gym habit makes it pretty much a necessity.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I use the "Wow! It's time" system which is every couple days or so. I usually don't go more than three days without showering, but it happens.
When I do shower I use this big super scratchy cloth that power-scrubs everything thing away. Washing with just soap makes it just lay on the top layer of dead skin.
I wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner once a week or so.

GROSS. I'm imagining clouds of dust mites and fungus buildup swirling in your shower and latching to your shower door whenever "WoW! It's Time"...

Me, I shower EVERY single day, right after I eat breakfast, and often a second time at night, and I don't even do manual labor or anything. And I wash my hair EVERY DAY. Last thing I want is to look like Professor Snape.

D

Dali

That's quite normal, I frequently do that. The real question is, who answered "Once a month" or "Once a week"? o_O

I agree; that's just naaaaasty. :doh:

EDIT: Unless, of course, one is handicapped or has a condition that is aggravated by more frequent showering.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Maybe that's how you got that burn...

Are you sure you're an ENTP?

NO buddy, that is actually RUG BURN. Don't ask unless you want to participate.

And technically I test as an ENTJ, but SHHH! No one needs to know...

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I love taking a shower! Once or twice a day!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I just got out of the shower not long ago... it was wonderful :wubbie:

SinistralPal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I really wish that oils etc didn't exist. I wish that I just could just sit here and do nothing and have the world just remain still around me. But things keep eroding. Movement keeps happening. I keep having to get up to eat. To wash. To defecate. To organize. Fucking entropy makes my perfect laziness so much harder to achieve.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Mostly once a day.

I always shower before school but it doesn't always involve washing my hair.

I only take showers after I've been doing something that makes me sweaty. But that's quite frequently. So I shower twice a day probably 3 or 4 times a week.

But over the summer, it can be no showering, or up to 3 times a day. Depending on what sort of maniac thing I'm doing :jew: