• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I've been doing my Wii-fit routine! I still love to hoola-hoop :wubbie: and I like the chicken-flying game! I seem to like all the games that make me look ridiculous.

I really want the EA active one, and the dance your ass off game. :D I think I can afford these after next week actually.

More importantly, I bought a walking DVD Today that isn't too hard. My mom NEEDS to exercise, as per her illness, it's essential to her life. She's been lazy about it via the cold, and she gets confused easily on the Wii and usually DVDs are too hard for her. This DVD has been a winner though, she was capable of doing the entire routine. :) I'll be doing this with her every day, as well as having her shadow me as I play on the Wii so that she's getting some benefit from it.

My baby sister and I are going to do a dance dvd that came with it. I like changing up the workouts, but this will do until school starts and my plan in implemented.

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
December I did a total of 20 days of exercise alternating and sometimes doing even both working out on the treadmill 30 min and doing situps (100).

2009 I lost 25 pounds and hope to lose 25 more in 2010.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Hip hop party dance dvd made me feel like a plank of wood, and my mom shadowed me on it, and we both did the walking DVD and some Wii yoga. :)

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I did my Kenpo X workout. I'm telling you, by the last 20 minutes I was really having to focus to keep a decent technique. It's a good physical and mental workout.

So this week wasn't a 6 day workout week, sadly, but I did at least fulfill my minimum requirements.

2009 I lost 25 pounds and hope to lose 25 more in 2010.

Congratulations! That's quite amazing. Best of luck in the new year!

(I think my tally for the year was ~17 pounds. From 297 to ~280.)

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Surprisingly, the Wii has placed my weight at 135ish. So, I didn't gain much of any weight over the holidays. I'm not sure how that happened.

Mom and I did dancing and walking, sister and I did Wii fit.

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
I used a cheat day last week. I lost 24 pounds last year, and I want to lose maybe 15-20 or so this year.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I used a cheat day last week. I lost 24 pounds last year, and I want to lose maybe 15-20 or so this year.

Congrats - That's pretty impressive. Good luck with your goals this year. :)

Oh, and thanks for the update.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
My weight is an iron girder, apparently. Despite the lack of exercise from being trapped in a car for four days and a grandmother stuffing my face, I have not lost or gained any weight.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My weight is an iron girder, apparently. Despite the lack of exercise from being trapped in a car for four days and a grandmother stuffing my face, I have not lost or gained any weight.

This is good. :) I'm glad you made it through the holidays without gaining weight.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Week 19 Begins: Welcoming 2010

Welcome to the new year, everyone. I hope everyone had a restful break, because it's time to finish this off strong.

To welcome us into the new year, Jennifer and spirilis have even provided a new emoticon! Check it out: :pumpyouup: He is here to Pump *clap* You Up!

Thanks Jennifer and spirilis. :)

The weekly list is going to be a bit slim this week, on account of the holidays. I'll be sending a few PMs out this week to try and get some of our vacationing members to return.

Weekly Report list:
Code:
Name		Cheats 
Clonester	5
ergophobe	0
INTJMom		+4
Kyuuei		7
ladypinkington	4
Tallulah	7
Trinity		6
Udog		1
Wolfy		10

People who did not report themselves on vacation, and have not reported:
Antimony
Domino
Elaur
Fidelia
Jeffster
Jen
kelric
poppy
Zarathustra

Have a great week, everyone. :)

Last edited:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Rest day for my mom and sister :) So I took one too. Work tomorrow and school work, and the day after we're back on track!

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
So my new plan is for twice a week for now, since I'm doing a lot of stair-climbing because of the wood stove, and I have a lot of other physical activity to do.

Anyhow, I'm actually looking forward to my routine tomorrow!

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ Awesome, mom!

I guess my news is mixed.

The Bad:
1. I didn't exercise yesterday.
2. I didn't exercise today because I had to do a 12 hour fasting blood test, and I've been "off" all day.
3. I won't be exercising tomorrow as I'll be gone from 6:30AM-10:00PM.
I'll need to finish Th-Su strong unless I wish to use a cheat.

The Good:
1. Finally making progress with insurance, the doctor's, and the physical therapy office for my knee. Hopefully by next week I can start. *crosses fingers*
2. I'll be getting my physical next week. This is good in the fact that I should probably know if I'm healthy or if my LDL is perpendicular to my HDLS-Level ratio, which as we all know, is bad for my carburetor.

The Ugly:
See my private album.

... Oh, I'm so self-deprecating. Stop that, self-deprecating INFP!