• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

wolfy

awsm
I'm taking a week off training because the gym is closed. And also because I want to take a week off.

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
Well, I lost a pound over the past few weeks, and gained it back in the last week. Overall not bad. A pound is easy to lose if you put the effort into it.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Went to yoga today, 90 minutes.

Just to give you an impression of how it went, they gave me a free vitamin water afterwards because I looked so pale.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Went to yoga today, 90 minutes.

Just to give you an impression of how it went, they gave me a free vitamin water afterwards because I looked so pale.

Heh. So when's the next class?!

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Week 18 Begins: The Smell of the New Year

Hello, fellow exercisers! Congratulations to everyone that has made it this far. For those taking a break, I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing week. Afterall, next week starts the New Year, and it's getting close to time to finish strong!

Code:
Name		Cheats 
Antimony	10
Clonester	6
Domino		10
Fidelia		4
INTJMom		+4
Kyuuei		7
poppy		5
Tallulah	7
Trinity		6
Udog		1
Wolfy		10

* Includes those that have reported vacations, injuries, and sickness

People I haven't heard from:
Elaur
ergophobe
Jeffster
Jen
kelric
ladypinkington
Zarathustra

Happy New Years, everyone! :)

Last edited:

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I did my Chest, Tri, and Shoulders workout along with the Ab Ripper 200.

The workout today consisted of 24 different exercises. There weren't any real breaks. It was a pushup/chest exercise, a shoulder exercise, and then 1 or 2 triceps exercises.

My chest and arms are shaking. No one will never know how difficult it was to type the above post (plus this one). Wait, I just told you, didn't I? CRAP!

My goal is to do the entire P90X week. It's been 2 weeks since I made it through all 6 workouts.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I must admit that I have not worked out for three of the days at all. The other days I have. Sorry for the delay - I lost track of what day of the week it was!

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
New Years resolutions: Watch what I eat, work out. REAL hard, right? ;) At least, those are the resolutions pertaining to this thread.

How I aim to do that next semester you ask? Simple:

1 Exercise class enlistment on my "not so hard" days of work. (Whether this class is at my college or outside of it, I haven't found yet.)
2 days a week of hitting the trails with my mother.
3 days a week of wii fit (either strength training, yoga, or games)
Continue the Krav Maga class if they have it next semester.

I don't care what order these get done in.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I slacked and skipped my Plyometrics workout. However, what I did instead will likely be more valuable than 1 workout. :yes:

How I aim to do that next semester you ask? Simple:

1 Exercise class enlistment on my "not so hard" days of work. (Whether this class is at my college or outside of it, I haven't found yet.)
2 days a week of hitting the trails with my mother.
3 days a week of wii fit (either strength training, yoga, or games)
Continue the Krav Maga class if they have it next semester.

I don't care what order these get done in.

Excellent. So - should I say some sort of exercise 4x a week? Also, have you tried EA Active for Wii. I haven't researched it, but I hear it's a much better workout than Wii Fit.

For my resolutions over the course of the year, I think I'm going to put down:

1. Restart diet. Develop "base" diet plan that I can routinize, and slowly add flexibility and new meals as time goes on.
2. Start physical therapy. (Damn insurance hurdles!!)
3. Continue P90X until end of TypeC Exercise Challenge
3. Start dance lessons.
4. Take a martial art. (after physical therapy is done)
5. Work on my bikini body.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Hey UDog and everybody else... :hi:

I did my exercises this morning. Yay!

I might change my routine to twice a week for a while because 3 times a week is too time consuming right now. I have too much to do.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just finished Back and Biceps + Ab Ripper 200. My diet is, once again, crappy, so I'm likely not getting as much as I should out of this.

The Back and Bicep workout is once again a 24 set workout, following a pattern of 1 or 2 back exercises followed by 1 or 2 bicep exercises. Lots of rows and pull up variations for the back, and lots of curl variations for the arms. They do a good job of covering forearms as well, which makes me happy.

Hey UDog and everybody else... :hi:

I did my exercises this morning. Yay!

Great!

I might change my routine to twice a week for a while because 3 times a week is too time consuming right now. I have too much to do.

Understood. Good luck. :)

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
My legs are a little stiff today... proves my workout did some good.
I think I solved the mystery of why my shoulder hurts...
it's because of the way I lean on it on the arm of my computer chair when I sit at my desk!
I think.
Going to to leaning on it and see if it improves.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Happy New Year, everyone! :cheers: Let me take a moment to thank you for all of your hard work and participation in this thread. It's been very inspiring. And sweaty.

I'm going to head out and do my Yoga X workout, and then go off to enjoy me some New Year's Eve action.

Have fun, everyone!

Back home and getting back on track today!

Welcome back. :)

My legs are a little stiff today... proves my workout did some good.
I think I solved the mystery of why my shoulder hurts...
it's because of the way I lean on it on the arm of my computer chair when I sit at my desk!
I think.
Going to to leaning on it and see if it improves.

Yes, that makes alot of sense. I've had similar problems, in fact. Please let us know if that fixes things for you.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Didn't work out today, but I did put together an elliptical machine for someone. There was alot of stairs involved in moving it. Since I actually skipped my leg workout to do that AND it's a holiday, I'm counting it.