• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
hi there kidsbrats

went off cardio for a week for a change, restarted yesterday.

ciao ciao

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
i_cheated2.jpg

I've used three cheat days now.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
25 min weight training. I really worked out a sweat today so I hope I was doing a good job.

Relatives were in this weekend so I wasn't able to keep up a diet at all though :(

MBTI Type
INTJ
I took the entire week off because I was still a little spooked about my experience the week before. I will be gingerly starting up again this week. I guess I am out of the contest proper now, but I am still going to be posting because it helps to be accountable to something. On the bright side, I didn't gain a single pound in the 10 or so days I've not worked out at all.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
My sister who hasn't seen me for a month thinks I've lost weight. (I didn't even notice or ask, she just brought it up.)

Does that mean I can have a croissant with strawberry jam!?!!

:)

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i_cheated2.jpg

I've used three cheat days now.

Wow, that type of dedication is amazing. I think you may have just raised the stakes... at least for me.

Thank you for the update.

25 min weight training. I really worked out a sweat today so I hope I was doing a good job.

Relatives were in this weekend so I wasn't able to keep up a diet at all though :(

That's okay, Hap. You're doing a great job keeping the exercises going, and we'll eventually figure something out for you, diet wise. Forgive me for not sending you a PM just yet - I haven't forgotten. I do have ideas. Some of which I haven't stolen from Biaxident. :)

My sister who hasn't seen me for a month thinks I've lost weight. (I didn't even notice or ask, she just brought it up.)

Does that mean I can have a croissant with strawberry jam!?!!

:)

Every one knows the strawberry makes it healthy. You can't afford to not eat it. :newwink:

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I did my workout today too.
I've been lifting and moving heavy things all day long.
My muscles are aching.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Week 9 Begins: Be Prepared to Exercise at the Speed of Fright

Please be sure to welcome nynesneg to the fray. Remember, we are nice to new members for the first week, and then we can give them the proper hazing rituals. Right INTJMom? :newwink:

In other news, the mighty, MIGHTY kelric destroyed his bowflex (he says it was cold and the cable frayed - but we all know that is naught but dirty lies). I may need to figure a way to try and follow suit. I only have 3 cheats remaining - I need to make them count.

Here be the Week 8 Results:
Code:
Name		Cheats 
Blackcat	8
Clonester	7
Colors		5
EffEmDoubleyou	7
Elaur		6
ergophobe	3
Fidelia		8
INTJMom		+0
Jen		10
kelric		10
Kyuuei		8
ladypinkington	4
nynesneg	+0
PinkPiranha	10
poppy		6
Santtu		10
Trinity		6
Udog		3
Winged		7
Wolfy		10

[I]* Includes those that have reported vacations, injuries, and sickness.[/I]

And the people that have not reported yet:
Antimony
Jeffster
Tallulah

Suggested Week 9 Exercise:
Dress as Jason from Friday the 13th, and chase little kids around the neighborhood. Fun for the entire family! Work that cardio, baby! :devil:

Last edited:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I felt like crap today, and I still managed a two mile run in 18:30, an Ab circuit workout and some shoulder/chest workouts.

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I want to borrow Clonester's sign - what street corner were you standing at? :D

I haven't posted because I didn't do much last week - I got one workout in. Have been exhausted and working on getting back into the work routine, cleaning my apartment and eating meals that don't come out of boxes (not even nice boxes that say all natural/organic). I'll take all my cheats because they'll force me to work harder and get my workouts in starting this week. I'll be shooting for my 5 days this week, as usual.

Hap - haven't forgotten about the tea. I'm having guests over this Thursday so I'll be brewing tea before that and will post the recipe. Hope everyone is well. You are all SO inspiring!

Elaur - I've been working on eating more vegetarian meals too and loving it!

Will get back to posting daily or often starting tomorrow.

Good night!

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I got in my workouts this week (and lots of walking in WestEd mall!)

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
...Right INTJMom? :newwink:
Right!

...Clonester also took the competition to the next level by taking an awesome picture in penance for using a 'cheat'.
Really?! He didn't just find that picture on the internet somewhere?
I was wondering what in the world anyone could possibly have done to deserve such a humiliating punishment.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's time for Udog's Nano Challenge™. Hey, why are you looking at me like that? This challenge thing is a totally original idea! :ninja: I'm going to challenge myself to follow the "No Sugar, No Flour" diet by Dr. Gott for the next two weeks. The diet is as simple, and as hard, as it sounds: I will avoid sugar and flour for the next 2 weeks, starting now. The goal here is to rid myself of the taste for sweets.

Oh, and I woke up early and did Back and Biceps at the gym this morning. I'm feeling pretty good, but kind of slezzzzzzzzzzz*

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Crap! Who let the ENFP in here?!

See, I was going to say the "ENFP with the dirty mind", but realized that was redundant. :D

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Really?! He didn't just find that picture on the internet somewhere?

What? You mean it's possible that he just went to Google Images and did a search for "I cheated" and got that image as a result? Which I then misinterpreted because I didn't have my silly joke shield up? That's unpossible!

I should have thought of that. Heh.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
So I did most of my workout. I have about 5 minutes left on the bike but my sister's baby that I watch is throwing a huge fit unless I hold her. I'll try to finish later but gracious what stress that is! I did abs and glutes target 10 minute workouts today.

So far I'm doing ok at my weeky challenge™ (great idea Udog!) of doing the workout in the morning. I might have to get up even earlier on tuesday through thursday because of watching the baby. Ugh.

I went out at 8:30 last night and bought a bunch of veggies and tofu because I wanted a stir fry! It turned out pretty good. The store also had lentils so I bought 7 pounds for dal at lunch. (the stores have been out)

Is this becoming my blog or something?