• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Awesome! Did you do anything new and exciting? (Please don't tell me you used their bike. (Alright, if you used their bike that's okay too. (Okay, nested parenthesis are annoying.)))

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Didn't walk because it was raining, again. It's going to rain for 40 days and 40 nights, I swear.

25 min pilates/yoga

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I did 30 minutes (2 min/ 3 min intervals) on the arc trainer and went for a 20 minute walk.

Didn't walk because it was raining, again. It's going to rain for 40 days and 40 nights, I swear.

There is someone in your neighborhood washing their car, most likely. Tell him to stop. :D

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
2h20 today, but in 3 parts and my intensity dropped compared to my new 'normal rate'. Ate too much yesterday, meaning not enough because i was out and then had my main lunch late at night. felt like shit for half of the day. 600+ cals meals make me uber tired + stay on my stomac if i eat them late.

oh btw, don't worry, my mood's just fine :laugh:, just didn't like the slight loss of balance.

my advice btw: do not skip breakfast if u overate the night before, have some glucose (i sort of like energy bars) and do cardio instead.

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
Well I think I may be flunking. From last Friday to yesterday Friday I have only done 3 days total. Is that not awful!

Sorry dudes and dudettes- am still going to keep up with it as best as I can. If anything I have my workout contest with hubby.

I was doing so well- I just need to get my momentum back plus I realize that I haven't been watching my comedy shows which are my elixirs in the boss fights of life and need to be replenished in the soul. Comedy is that for me. I really am going to pay attention to see if my energy and exercise momentum comes back after watching my shows which I haven't watched in over a month. I really think the two are connected. I need some laughs and some "I so relate" moments!
I am starting with 100 cc's of Scrubs- I relate so much to JD and laugh always with that show!
I really think keeping in mind where your energy comes from helps with exercising. If the soul is empty- the workout room is empty- unless working out fills your soul which then you just suck as I am jealous, lol.

I will be better about reporting too.

Good luck guys! Bravo to those keeping with it!

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well I think I may be flunking. From last Friday to yesterday Friday I have only done 3 days total. Is that not awful!

Sorry dudes and dudettes- am still going to keep up with it as best as I can. If anything I have my workout contest with hubby.

I was doing so well- I just need to get my momentum back plus I realize that I haven't been watching my comedy shows which are my elixirs in the boss fights of life and need to be replenished in the soul. Comedy is that for me. I really am going to pay attention to see if my energy and exercise momentum comes back after watching my shows which I haven't watched in over a month. I really think the two are connected. I need some laughs and some "I so relate" moments!
I am starting with 100 cc's of Scrubs- I relate so much to JD and laugh always with that show!
I really think keeping in mind where your energy comes from helps with exercising. If the soul is empty- the workout room is empty- unless working out fills your soul which then you just suck as I am jealous, lol.

I will be better about reporting too.

Good luck guys! Bravo to those keeping with it!

There is nothing wrong with having a bad week. They are going to happen, and guess what? The longer you exercise, the more of them you are going to have. :yes:

It's a part of the process.

Anyway, I do think your idea of watching some comedy and restoring your energy reserves is a good one. I bet that helps a bit!

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Awesome! Did you do anything new and exciting? (Please don't tell me you used their bike. (Alright, if you used their bike that's okay too. (Okay, nested parenthesis are annoying.)))

The ellipticals were all taken :( so I went one some kind of thing that looked similar without the arms things. I took a break after 15 and used it for another 15. By then the ellipticals were open so I took a 30 minute preprogrammed thing. It's pretty neat. It's a bit more boring without a computer to play with while working out.

I don't want to use the bike for a bit so that my knees get some rest. One of my knees was acting a bit weird at the end though, how many stupid things can I have going on with my body at one time.

I'm thinking about going to maybe a half hour intense cardio and then weights/machines at the gym? I'm not sure. I think using the gym trials is going to give me some idea of what I think of them.

wolfy

awsm
I trained this morning. Squats, Leg Press and some other stuff. I rode on the bike for 20 min too. What did I listen to? ... that's right, Iggy Pop.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't want to use the bike for a bit so that my knees get some rest. One of my knees was acting a bit weird at the end though, how many stupid things can I have going on with my body at one time.

I'm thinking about going to maybe a half hour intense cardio and then weights/machines at the gym? I'm not sure.
I think using the gym trials is going to give me some idea of what I think of them.

I like that idea. Although I'd recommend 5 minutes of warming up on one of those machines, lifting, and then 20-30 minutes of cardio. It's better to have fatigued muscles during cardio (I mean, that's sort of the point of cardio!) vs fatigued muscles during lifting, where it affects the quality of your workout.

Yeah, it was my 40 minute cardio session that screwed up my knee again. So I'll be sticking to 30 minutes with higher resistances or intervals.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Played tennis for 2 and half hours yesterday. Hurt my elbow serving.

How do I hurt my arm playing tennis when I'm fine going to MMA 4 days a week?:shock:

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Played tennis for 2 and half hours yesterday. Hurt my elbow serving.

How do I hurt my arm playing tennis when I'm fine going to MMA 4 days a week?:shock:

Over use. Plus micro injuries that you don't notice till you push joints over the edge.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Did my A workout today, and really pushed myself. I'll now do my amourphous blob impression as I walk/crawl/roll to my car so I can join my friends for dinner.

I'm going to try and do another interval cardio workout tomorrow to 'make up' for missing M-W. It won't make up for my cheat, but at least it'll keep me on track.

Happens. Sometimes all it takes is bending to pick up a magazine.

Especially if that magazine weighs 200 pounds.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Ugh... better go do my exercises...
crawls down hallway to living room...:smiley_violin:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram