• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I paid my gym membership for the month of June today and; Went back to the gym. :D

I stretched, did my leg raises and my crunches, rowed 2, 000 Metres, Cycled (Excercise Bike) for 35 minutes, Skiied (Cross Country Trainer) for 35 minutes, Ran (Treadmill) for 5 minutes. Used the leg curls, arm curl, shoulder press and chest press, stretched and finished off with my leg raises and, my crunches. I did all my cardio, some weights (low weights many reps, to stretch my muscles) - I warm up and warm down with my stretches, leg raises and crunches..

That's June the 10th ticked off.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I paid my gym membership for the month of June today and; Went back to the gym. :D

I stretched, did my leg raises and my crunches, rowed 2, 000 Metres, Cycled (Excercise Bike) for 35 minutes, Skiied (Cross Country Trainer) for 35 minutes, Ran (Treadmill) for 5 minutes. Used the leg curls, arm curl, shoulder press and chest press, stretched and finished off with my leg raises and, my crunches. I did all my cardio, some weights (low weights many reps, to stretch my muscles) - I warm up and warm down with my stretches, leg raises and crunches..

That's June the 10th ticked off.

Congrats on the gym membership! Even better, actually using it. :D

By the way, this is a bit of an old thread, but there's a new one here:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55200

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I went on Friday... I went on Sunday and I went tonight, Tuesday.

I did all my work out all 3 times. tonight I stretched/warmed up did my crunches then my leg raises, rowed 2, 000 metres in 8:50, cross country skiied for 35 minutes, cycled for 35 minutes and ran for 5 minutes, did some presses and curls and, squats; before warming down by stretching, leg raises then crunches. I also jumped on the treadmill for an extra couple of minutes before leaving.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I went on Friday... I went on Sunday and I went tonight, Tuesday.

I did all my work out all 3 times. tonight I stretched/warmed up did my crunches then my leg raises, rowed 2, 000 metres in 8:50, cross country skiied for 35 minutes, cycled for 35 minutes and ran for 5 minutes, did some presses and curls and, squats; before warming down by stretching, leg raises then crunches. I also jumped on the treadmill for an extra couple of minutes before leaving.

Yeah, that's pretty much my work out... I did that tonight, yesterday and Friday.

I starting going back last Friday.

I must say, when I rowed my 2, 000 metres tonight, I feel as if though I broke a personal record... It was my first work out of the evening/night and I was also inspired by some pretty lady on the near by excercise bike, just damn; She was pretty, like 11 out of 10 pretty, y'know? Anyway, I did it in 8 minutes something seconds and was actually proud, and happy, and surprised when I got that, it was a nice 8 minutes time. As ever; my goal is to always row 2, 000 metres in under 10 minutes, on the odd occasion I don't even make that, I've had like 10 minutes 4 seconds and so fourth, I average in the Nine Minute Zone, like, 9 minutes 23 seconds; something like that, but getting a new personal best tonight, that was cool, I was quite proud of that, tonight; and I kinda do thank that pretty lady for motivating that and it's not like I overly struggled either,
I did kinda' work for it a bit when I knew doing what I was doing was giving me a good time if I just concentrated on my rowing and not the girl to whom had caught my eye and subconsciously wanted to impress 'LOL' with my rowing - when I got that time.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Congrats DiscoBiscuit!

I finally started my exercise program back up!
I did it on both of the past two Saturdays.
I'm drawing a star on my calendar to keep track!

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Congrats DiscoBiscuit!

I finally started my exercise program back up!
I did it on both of the past two Saturdays.
I'm drawing a star on my calendar to keep track!

Thanks! :hug:

9 miles in 36:50 today (shaved over ten secs off my best time). Avg. spd. of 14.6 mph

Not too shabby, but I eventually want to get a proper road bike as opposed to my Trek FX, and get that average speed up around 20mph

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Wow! You can run for 36 minutes!!

I can cycle on the road for 36 (much closer to 37) minutes at about 80%-90% exertion.

If I dial it back a bit, I could ride for several hours, but it's a much better workout increasing the strenuousness of the activity.

EDIT - for me I don't really consider it a good workout unless I have a hard time walking after I'm done.

When I come in I want to be utterly spent.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Oh! Pfft! You were on a bicycle! OK... sorry... I missed that the first time.

Keep up the good work... congrats on your personal best.

Beorn

Permabanned
I've been back at it this week. I got a gym membership and am doing a combination of weights, walking, and exercise bike.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Me too! Been in the gym twice this week, and tracking my nutrition again. Goal is to lose 5-10 lb by my Mexico vacation at the end of February, then continue after that to lose an additional 5-10. Also to be healthier and all that. :D

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I've been back at it this week. I got a gym membership and am doing a combination of weights, walking, and exercise bike.
Excellent!

Me too! Been in the gym twice this week, and tracking my nutrition again. Goal is to lose 5-10 lb by my Mexico vacation at the end of February, then continue after that to lose an additional 5-10. Also to be healthier and all that. :D
Good for you! I wish you good success!

Right now my goal is to just get consistent at doing my routine every Saturday.
I'd like to add another day, like Wednesday, after I get consistent.
In addition, I am cutting junk food out of my lifestyle.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Been keeping up with riding.

My diastolic pressure at the DR's office today was better than it has been. 82!!

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I've lost quite a bit of weight, but it's because I haven't felt well. Working towards getting back in top form and bike riding again. I probably should consider a gluten free diet, but I keep putting it off.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
So far I have done my exercise program every Saturday this year.
And you know what's motivating me?!
I get to put a STAR on my CALENDAR when I'm done! Hahahahaha!

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've been working out every single day this week and feel great! :) Yayyy! By the way, when is the next challenge?

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
So far I've either been in the gym busting butt or working out at home every day for the past week and a half. Not to mention still working with the personal trainer weekly. The scale isn't reflecting it yet, but my arms and waist line are starting to! :D