• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
:( I didn't mean to offend you - so I hope you didn't take it the wrong way. :hug: I'm just a bit worried about you because you sound really down / something I can't quite pin down. Anyway, I still stand by my statement that if everything is hurting so much that you can't exercise (that was what the problem was, right?) then that is definitely something that warrants medical attention. It's not normal to be in constant pain because pain is our body's way of telling us that something is wrong. :shrug:

I'm beginning to think that I just can't stand normal human experience and a very modest amount of pain that I should just kill myself.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm beginning to think that I just can't stand normal human experience and a very modest amount of pain that I should just kill myself.

Listen, Debbie-Downer, I don't know what you need. Coddling doesn't work for you and a swift kick in your already aching ass doesn't seem to help either.
Rather than complaining constantly or trying to fix some aspect of your existence that is OBVIOUSLY not the root of the problem (aka your weight), you should be focusing inwardly (aka on your mental self and your belief In yourself) to figure out where the electrical shortage is.

If your doctors aren't helping- get other doctors.
If you don't feel like going to the doctors- grow a pair and start to handle yourself, or learn to be open to the Damn Good Advice being thrown at you constantly here.
Etc and so on.
I've watched about 100 or so solutions be thrown in your direction and you just deflect them. Do you enjoy being in pain? Do you enjoy how you come off by refusing perfectly good advice? My Fe/Ni cocktail is sparked so hard about how much you don't like yourself. Fix it- at the source.
Weight isn't the source of your issue.
Pain isn't the source of your issue.
Your mental state is so pessimistic and negative it feels like you're trying to drown puppies with your mind. You can do better. You can work on having a better outlook. You can heed advice. You can find solutions. You can gradually find a better way to just exist. Learn to believe in yourself for chrissakes!
If you need to be coddled, ask for it and take it. If you need a swift kick in the vag, ask and take that too. Be concise though, because no one here can really mindread you and your hoard of posts that echo the same exact things in shiny new ways.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I'm pretty sure pain is the root of the issue, actually. Yes, very sure. That is the issue. The only reason weight is a problem is because it will cause me a lot of pain in the future.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm pretty sure pain is the root of the issue, actually. Yes, very sure. That is the issue. The only reason weight is a problem is because it will cause me a lot of pain in the future.

I call passive aggressive bullshit, denial, and excuses. I'd never say that you aren't in pain, but I'm saying your attitude and means of handling it is absolute bull.
The root of all of that is your outlook and yourself. If you really felt dragged down by all of that pain, but you had a good outlook, you'd heed the advice given to you and you would make every effort possible in a positive fashion. Instead, you're passive and negative. You fall back on pain, even if you try to push yourself. You choose to verbally ream yourself, especially after anyone inquires to a certain point.
Helping yourself doesn't start at fixing the pain, even if the pain can keep your negative perspective intact. Shit, there are people with severely debilitating diseases that deal better purely because of a positive attitude.

If you're really ENFJ, get yourself some fake Fi and start introspecting. It'd probably do you a world of good.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I keep trying to stab myself with sewing needles but I can't even draw blood. I'm just that weak.

I don't belong here.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Coddle me, then.

I'm thinking of skipping yoga tomorrow and instead staying in bed and crying. A fantastic idea, that. So much easier to take out the middleman!

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Coddle me, then.

I'm thinking of skipping yoga tomorrow and instead staying in bed and crying. A fantastic idea, that. So much easier to take out the middleman!

You'd be expecting it from the wrong person.
I refuse to coddle people who can't acknowledge their reality, or even the potential of their own opinion being off. You obviously can't do that and feel it better to keep up your own pity party. While it's cool to bring a disco ball to a funeral, it sucks if you're about as lively and optimistic as the rotting corpse.

You can have the biggest bawfest you want tomorrow. It seems like it's what you want to do. More so, it seems like you really want to pick a nitpicky, passive-aggressive argument with someone since all of the warm fuzzies aren't doing anything for you.
I'll bite. The biggest consequences are that you get something through that skull of yours or you just keep being miserable. I'm not a cuddly teddy bear so the latter really doesn't mean shit to me. You can rely on other members for that.

G

Ginkgo

Don't let that lemur fool you. She's actually a reptilian humanoid. Once false move, snap! There goes your wedding finger!

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Don't let that lemur fool you. She's actually a reptilian humanoid. Once false move, snap! There goes your wedding finger!

:rolli: You didn't neeeed that tenth digit. Sheesh, people are such whiners these days. I couldve lopped off a bunch more and you'd have been fine!
:twirls own scaly tail:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
4th day, more post-exercise soreness.

I think I'm figuring that crying is as good exercise as anything.

And Unkindloving, I think you have far too much faith in me. I'm about as rational as a housecat, and am so mentally and emotionally stunted that I'll stay that way for the rest of my life.

Einnas

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4~9
My abs are burning and tonight is Legs & Back + the ab ripper x. GOSH! And my arms still hurt from Monday + Wednesday... Pueh. I am looking forward to finding out how many pull ups I can do tonight :D !

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
4th day, more post-exercise soreness.

I think I'm figuring that crying is as good exercise as anything.

And Unkindloving, I think you have far too much faith in me. I'm about as rational as a housecat, and am so mentally and emotionally stunted that I'll stay that way for the rest of my life.

Actually hap, you remind me of an ISTP in Fe-meltdown mode with a Ti-Ni existential crisis thrown in. ISTPs in this mode often choose very self destructive behaviors, and then figure out pretty clever ways to justify that it was what they HAD to do.

Hap, here's my perspective. Your problem, as I see it, is that you are more concerned about proving yourself RIGHT than you are about actually getting better. Anything that doesn't fit into your current reality is immediately rejected. You don't remember a single thing anyone here has told you, but yet you cling to the horrible advice of your previous gym teachers. Why is that? Why do you listen to the people that cause you pain and ignore those that want you to get better?

You know I'm capable of a great deal of patience and support. But there's a catch: You have to show that you appreciate it. I'll help people when they respond, but I am beginning to value my time too much to waste it in places it's not wanted. And do you know how you show appreciation? By listening to what I, and other concerned people, are trying to tell you.

If yoga is causing you to cry for 4 days straight, quit going to yoga for now. PERIOD. If any exercise beyond walking is causing you extreme pain, QUIT DOING IT for now.

Go see a medical doctor. A DIFFERENT one. One through your school. You have stated that you have a condition that causes your body to process foods differently, and it sounds like it affects your pain levels as well. If you go to a doctor explaining this, you will eventually find one that can give you specific advice on how to adjust your lifestyle to fit your condition. It probably won't be a miracle cure that fixes anything immediately, but it will be a step in the right direction.

I'm glad that you scheduled an appointment with a psychologist. That's a HUGE step, and I wasn't kidding when I said I was proud of you for that. I don't underestimate how difficult that was for you. I hope that you share your experience in your blog and keep us up to date. I'll listen to that story, even if it hits road bumps.

However, what I will no longer do is respond any more of your posts that are only intended to whine and bring other people down to your level. I've seen a version of you that's better than that, and that's the Haphazard I want to see again.

And I'm sorry if this post comes off as unduly harsh. Know that to me, this type of honesty is a sign of respect and friendship. If I didn't care at all, I wouldn't have taken the time to write this out.

Einnas

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4~9
were you refering to the yoga or the attack on you?
if yoga - lie down. it helps me, however since you are a freak, i do not know whether it will do you any good, but you could try :)

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I call passive aggressive bullshit, denial, and excuses. I'd never say that you aren't in pain, but I'm saying your attitude and means of handling it is absolute bull.
The root of all of that is your outlook and yourself. If you really felt dragged down by all of that pain, but you had a good outlook, you'd heed the advice given to you and you would make every effort possible in a positive fashion. Instead, you're passive and negative. You fall back on pain, even if you try to push yourself. You choose to verbally ream yourself, especially after anyone inquires to a certain point.
Helping yourself doesn't start at fixing the pain, even if the pain can keep your negative perspective intact. Shit, there are people with severely debilitating diseases that deal better purely because of a positive attitude.

If you're really ENFJ, get yourself some fake Fi and start introspecting. It'd probably do you a world of good.
Jesus Christ! What's wrong with you? She's fucking depressed! You. Are. Not. Helping.
Cut her some slack, or STFU.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I am in so much pain but it's nothing compared to what everyone else feels, I'm just stupid.

A stupid 4-month gym class and a tetanus shot has completely traumatized me into a non-functioning person. You see how there is something wrong with that. That's just plain wrong. That shouldn't happen. I'm too stupid to stop it.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not depressed, I'm obsessive compulsive.
You might have OCD, but there's no doubt in my mind that you're depressed too. I know you use humour to deflect. But I also know you weren't this negative a couple of years ago. And that you've been steadily declining in recent months. I think you push yourself too hard. In everything. You expect too much. Take it easy or yourself for a bit, yeah?