• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Very nice. Did your shoulder cooperate this week?
Yes, my shoulder is doing much better. I've been getting ultrasound therapy on my left shoulder.

The bursitis in my right elbow was hurting bad but the day I was going to see my doctor for a cortisone shot, it stopped hurting! The pain seems to have moved up in my arm.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Yes, my shoulder is doing much better. I've been getting ultrasound therapy on my left shoulder.

The bursitis in my right elbow was hurting bad but the day I was going to see my doctor for a cortisone shot, it stopped hurting! The pain seems to have moved up in my arm.

Mum. You probably have already read about this, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to have it here for reference. Tendonitis - Information About Tendonitis

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Physical therapy session today.

Now I brace for the Great Snow of the Decade. If you don't hear from me for a couple of days, you'll know why. My place loses power quickly in storms.

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm back next week! Though it'll be workout+rehab instead of straight cardio. I'll start running again in March to train for my April & May runs.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Despite the 24 degree weather, I have still been walking.

I am training for college. Most of the places I've applied to are cold.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Rain made me go indoors today. I tried to practice Krav Maga, it was hard with an unmotivated partner :dry:

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm back next week! Though it'll be workout+rehab instead of straight cardio. I'll start running again in March to train for my April & May runs.

Excellent. I'm glad to hear that you are getting better. Good luck with your continued rehab. :)

Despite the 24 degree weather, I have still been walking.

I am training for college. Most of the places I've applied to are cold.

Skiing/Snowboarding! :happy2:

Rain made me go indoors today. I tried to practice Krav Maga, it was hard with an unmotivated partner :dry:

Hmm... you know what we like to do with unmotivated Krav Maga partners, don't you?

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Physical therapy exercises done. For those that are curious, the home exercises focus on the core muscles and flexibility, while the sessions focus more on the legs and hips.

Still haven't forgotten to start working out in the mornings again for next week. I'll have to have a M-Th perfect record if I don't want to use a cheat (out of town F-Su), so I'm bracing myself now.

I did a bench workout yesterday. basically an upperbody workout with a bench emphasis.

Chest and tricep focus?

Last edited:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I thought about not working out today.. and then I saw Wolfy's avatar pointing at me all "Oooh! Don't you start that!" and so I went back and did it. :laugh:

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
ahhh- I am so getting disqualified!

sorry UDOG- I can't even remember when I posted last. I haven't been on the computer hardly at all lately.

I exercised 22 days in Jan.

I am finally ready to step it up a notch and am doing an hour on the treadmill a day 5 days a week.

I have been having a bursting of energy lately and it is awesome.

Here's hoping I report more respectfully and dutifully,lol.
Thank you for all the work you are doing UDOG and for being so kind and I am glad that you are giving some accountability and consequences- as frankly I am the type that needs that.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
Not much new here... still plugging along, haven't missed any days or anything.

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I walk about 3 miles everyday, but I'd like to go running again! As much as I love snow, it's just too slippery to do that right now, and here I am, getting fatter every minute! :dry:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I walk about 3 miles everyday, but I'd like to go running again! As much as I love snow, it's just too slippery to do that right now, and here I am, getting fatter every minute! :dry:

I bet you are so not fat :yes:

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I did weights about 2.5 times this week. I've not stuck to my goals but I've been happy with it being at the top of my mind because of this thread.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Physical therapy exercises and shoveling driveway today.

ahhh- I am so getting disqualified!

sorry UDOG- I can't even remember when I posted last. I haven't been on the computer hardly at all lately.

I exercised 22 days in Jan.

I am finally ready to step it up a notch and am doing an hour on the treadmill a day 5 days a week.

I have been having a bursting of energy lately and it is awesome.

Here's hoping I report more respectfully and dutifully,lol.
Thank you for all the work you are doing UDOG and for being so kind and I am glad that you are giving some accountability and consequences- as frankly I am the type that needs that.

Hehe. Well, I'll be sending reminders each week to finish up, so no excuses! :D

22 days in Jan? That sounds pretty good, actually. Good job. I look forward to hearing about your adventures in "stepping it up a notch".

Walked 2 miles today in some desperate attempt to get some sun.

Did you ever find it?

Hey, it could be worse. I seem to get fatter by the second! :doh:

I did weights about 2.5 times this week. I've not stuck to my goals but I've been happy with it being at the top of my mind because of this thread.

2.5 times for weight lifting isn't too bad. And glad that I can help in ensuring you don't forget. :)

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Got 3 in this week. 2 classes and elliptical today. Wed, Friday and Sunday.