• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Week 22 Begins

Hello Every-body!

Welcome to week 22. This will be the last week before I start amping it up a bit by requiring weekly reports. I'll be sending my heads-up PM sometime this week to remind everyone of the required reports for Feb 8, Feb 15, Feb 22, and March 1st. No report equals disqualification.

For the people who clearly haven't been keeping track of their cheats, I'm going to update their cheat status to "N/A" next week as well. There isn't any significance to that, it's just so that it doesn't look like everyone made it with a perfect record. :D

Anyway, you can find the mini-F.A.Q. from last week here: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/1011259-post1917.html

Here's the week's results.
Code:
Name		Cheats 
Antimony	10
Clonester	5
Domino		10
Elaur		0
ergophobe	0
Fidelia		4
INTJMom		+4
Kyuuei		7
Trinity		6
Udog		0
Wolfy		10

[I]* Includes those that have reported vacations, injuries, and sickness.[/I]

And here are the people I haven't heard from yet:
Jeffster
Jen
kelric
ladypinkington
poppy
Tallulah

Last week of January, and then we enter the final month. As the Radi-skull would say, now it's time to kick it!

Last edited:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Did the push-ups today, and two workout DVDs with mom before school. :)

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I think I'm going to try to run tomorrow morning. I dont know though, I hardly get up to get the kids to school. I just hate running on my street, it's one lonnngg street and it's flipping boring.

I totally said "flipping boring"

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Did the push-ups today, and two workout DVDs with mom before school. :)

What workout DVDs, if you don't mind my asking?

Still going. No cheats this week.

Great!

I think I'm going to try to run tomorrow morning. I dont know though, I hardly get up to get the kids to school. I just hate running on my street, it's one lonnngg street and it's flipping boring.

I totally said "flipping boring"

Golly gee, you darn-tootin did!

Can you drive to a more interesting location and then jog? Or focus on the air, smells, etc of the outdoors?

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I did my workout today, and I ordered a new DVD which I apparently shouldn't expect for another week. It comes with one of those exercise bands in it, so I'm looking forward to changing it up a little bit.

I didn't work with my 5 pound weights today... just the 3 pounders. And I had to work with an ice pack on my shoulder because it started to feel irritated.

Love you guys!

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Puppy, we're starting Jillian Michael's 30 day shred all over again with my mom this time, and we do a dance DVD to warm up for it :)

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
2 hour physical therapy session is done. As Socrates would say, "Boo-yah!"

I did my workout today, and I ordered a new DVD which I apparently shouldn't expect for another week. It comes with one of those exercise bands in it, so I'm looking forward to changing it up a little bit.

I didn't work with my 5 pound weights today... just the 3 pounders. And I had to work with an ice pack on my shoulder because it started to feel irritated.

Love you guys!

:hug:

Awesome news about the exercise band. I think they are pretty solid, myself.

Puppy, we're starting Jillian Michael's 30 day shred all over again with my mom this time, and we do a dance DVD to warm up for it :)

Is it the Sprokets dance?

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHZR9SA5pOg"]Now is the time on Sprockets When we Dance[/YOUTUBE]

Cuz if so, hot. :drool:

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Which I'm sure you did intentionally, since mixing up your workout routine is a very smart thing to do. :yes:

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
El superiorio performancio!!!

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Last week was not so good. Eeeit is dead to me (Italian mafia spit at last week), kapeesh?

This week is better. Got one class in today. Still shooting for two. Will have to go every day to make 5. Will do my best. :yes:

wolfy

awsm
I trained on Tuesday. Upper Body, once in the gym I train at and then after work at the gym I work at. I did lower body today. Some squats, but mostly I stretched, I feel really tight. There is something up with my left side, it is not right.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:wacko: Eff this school business. Why didn't I pick something like art and just starve my whole life?

=( I didn't get to do anything today.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sicky today so skipping tonights class but otherwise all is on track.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I started working out two weeks ago, and thus far I have held my schedule of three gym visits a week.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
I am starting to feel endorphine withdrawal during weekends so I am Going to add Sunday this week and make it four days of exercise.

I have started eating a can of tuna fillet after each gym visit thus regaining protein and meeting my weekly fish intake.
I have a hard time liking fish, except for tuna fillet in sunflower oil.

The exercise so far has had me in a good mood most of the time, despite getting dumped about simultaneously as my workout started.
I have been more active socially and I have started to get things done better than I am used to.

I have lost about ten pounds or exactly five kilograms until last sunday, and I see a big difference on my torso, arms and face in particular.
I've gained more hard angles in the face, which is to my liking.
I'll see where I have landed this sunday. Hopefully, I have lost five more kilos.

My exercise program is pretty simple. I do about 45 minutes of various strength exercises and 45 minutes of cardio.
I spend about 25 minutes on an indoor rower (6 kilo/12 pound resistance, 35 reps/minute) and 20 minutes on a bike in a really fast pace with low resistance with an average of 80-90 heart rate)

The strength exercises varies widely. Weights, machines etc. I am familiar with using them since I used to build muscles before.
This time i'm going for a more athletic build, so I do more reps with less weight instead of few reps with heavy weights, and I monitor what I eat much more. I don't think I have gone over 1500 calories any day for two weeks and I don't eat as much carbohydrate rich food as I am used to.

Result: I feel much more energetic. My body takes up nutrients way better than most people, so I feel great just eating less than I am used to, but scattered all over the day.
A can of tuna here, a banana there.
I usually eat much at breakfast and a fairly sized lunch, but not much in the evenings except for protein and fluid.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:wacko: Eff this school business. Why didn't I pick something like art and just starve my whole life?

=( I didn't get to do anything today.

That's okay. If it's frustrating you, it may be helpful if you modified your goals to better fit your school schedule. :)

I have started eating a can of tuna fillet after each gym visit thus regaining protein and meeting my weekly fish intake.
I have a hard time liking fish, except for tuna fillet in sunflower oil.

:hi: First, thank you for taking the time to post.

If I may offer a recommendation, try to get a simple carb in your body post-workout as well. A quickly digested carb will help replenish your energy stores in your muscles.

The exercise so far has had me in a good mood most of the time, despite getting dumped about simultaneously as my workout started.
I have been more active socially and I have started to get things done better than I am used to.

Funny how that works, isn't it? I don't think people realize all the secondary benefits that can come from working out consistently.

I have lost about ten pounds or exactly five kilograms until last sunday, and I see a big difference on my torso, arms and face in particular.
I've gained more hard angles in the face, which is to my liking.
I'll see where I have landed this sunday. Hopefully, I have lost five more kilos.

Congratulations! That's a pretty solid routine you have there... thank you for sharing it with us.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Weights, isolation exercises and cleaning my house.