• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I'll give you pictures but you'll have to view them with a pinhole and a scuba suit! *flexes mightily*

Are you asking me to bring my own pinhole camera and take the pictures Pink? Oh, you really shouldn't have! :wubbie:

Scuba suits are for for wimps and for those afraid of drowning in your awesomeness. I, on the other hand.....:devil:

I'll be expecting time and directions...

Sincerely,
:cheese:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
My body just must have a strange delay.

I did abs of steel yesterday, but my shoulders were sore this morning from something I did on Thursday.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My body just must have a strange delay.

I did abs of steel yesterday, but my shoulders were sore this morning from something I did on Thursday.

Not that strange at all. My sorest days tend to run 2 days after the workout - especially if it's a new exercise that really pushed me.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
did my daily cardio,

udog will be proud.

How are you guys doing ?!

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Cardio?

why on earth would you do that?

you're already skinnier than a super model.

to stay that way ? I take on weight really easily even on a pretty low fat high prot diet, so instead of complaining i prefer to shut the fuck up and do daily cardio.
It's that simple really.

R

Riva

to stay that way ? I take on weight really easily, so instead of complaining i prefer to shut the fuck up and do daily cardio.
It's that simple really.

did you get a super model bitch-fit:devil: just now?

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Almost forgot. I did my A lifting workout today, but am not in the mood to type it all out like I did with my B workout the other day. Perhaps on Wed.

I also walked 60 minutes, and then ate way too much vegetarian pizza. That'll be my evil meal for the week - no dietary cheats tomorrow.

did my daily cardio,

udog will be proud.

*beams with pride*

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Almost forgot. I did my A lifting workout today, but am not in the mood to type it all out like I did with my B workout the other day. Perhaps on Wed.

I also walked 60 minutes, and then ate way too much vegetarian pizza. That'll be my evil meal for the week - no dietary cheats tomorrow.
yay! :static:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I went for a walk in the rain from 12:54am to 1:08am. :)

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Worked out last night by jumping around onstage for 3+ hours. Am totally sore today.

I'm enjoying the challenge, but the P in me is annoyed that I have to say I cheated if I don't have time to squeeze in 2 more workouts by tomorrow. I've been eating extremely well, and walking more and taking more stairs when I can.

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Thursday - cheat
Friday - met goals
Saturday - met goals

MBTI Type
INTJ
Tallulah brings up an interesting point. If we do an alternate activity like swimming or playing basketball some day that is not our stated contest-approved workout activity, should that count for something? I'd hate to think that I might swim for an hour and have to use a cheat if I don't also do my official workout that day.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Worked out last night by jumping around onstage for 3+ hours. Am totally sore today.

I'm enjoying the challenge, but the P in me is annoyed that I have to say I cheated if I don't have time to squeeze in 2 more workouts by tomorrow. I've been eating extremely well, and walking more and taking more stairs when I can.

Well, I certainly don't want people to feel punished when they are seeing positive results, as that's not very motivating.

Since your lifestyle isn't the same as it was when this contest first began, would you want to update your health goals to more accurately reflect that? Say, 2 exercises a week, and put 1 cheat up for stake on the idea of walking and taking more steps when you can. I trust your judgment on if you hold true to the spirit of the goal come the end of the week.

Or if you have other ideas, I'm listening. :)

Tallulah brings up an interesting point. If we do an alternate activity like swimming or playing basketball some day that is not our stated contest-approved workout activity, should that count for something?

I have been counting alternative types of exercise when people tell me about them. When it comes to cheats, I've only been keeping track of frequency. (I.E. they do something 3x or 4x a week.) I do keep track of the specific exercises for stalkerish informational reasons.

I sort of consider the idea of alternates being okay covered by #7 of the OP.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Ack! Come on people. Calling things cheats are like saying it's always a bad thing. Which isn't necessarily true.

Call it alternative activity.

Just like the occasional piece of chocolate when you are on a diet(another word with negative connotations) isn't a bad thing when the cravings hit. What's bad is when you lose control and eat the whole bar, or box, in one sitting.

Something that makes your blood pump, but isn't necessarily traditional exercise.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Something that makes your blood pump, but isn't necessarily traditional exercise.

This. Bodies adapt to the same exercise routine, so it's good to mix it up a bit!

:party2: