• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I meant to change my exercise goal to 5 days a week like you suggested. I forgot you couldn't read my mind. :doh:

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Did not work out today, but definitely ate no more than 1500 kcal....

Losing the water weight I gained from the weekend because I'm being a good gal. :blush:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Aerobics class was demolished today by me.
>.> .. Ate ice cream and pasta for lunch. :laugh:

G

Glycerine

I want to withdraw and seriously try to wean off the site. I got an 81% on my chemistry test... not too happy about that. lol

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I completed my "B" schedule workout and went for a 60 minute jog. I also ate healthy food all day today, although my lunch may have had too many calories.

I'm pretty close to hitting my low weight from a month ago as well.

I meant to change my exercise goal to 5 days a week like you suggested. I forgot you couldn't read my mind. :doh:

Hah! Excellent! And who says I can't read your mind? :ninja:

>.> .. Ate ice cream and pasta for lunch. :laugh:

Wait, you ate Pasta & Ice Cream?! I don't know how I'd like that. Wouldn't the ice cream make the noodles all soggy and cold?

:D

I want to withdraw and seriously try to wean off the site. I got an 81% on my chemistry test... not too happy about that. lol

Understood and done - I'd hate for any of this to hurt your school grades. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. We'll miss your presence.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:laugh: Well not together you silly puppy!! :D I also ate a dinner that was terrible for me-- popcorn chicken meal.. :doh: I was starving and had no time to go home and eat my yummy good food.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hubby was really sick over the weekend-now he is on the mend but is still not 100 percent and now baby is sick and I am trying hard to not get sick myself so I am not exercising right now and am trying to rest up as much as possible. I have been feeling really weak and tired but not full blown sick yet. Crossing Fingers! This is the first time my baby girl has been sick and she is 15 months. It had to happen sometime.

I forgot, is there some sort of sicky clause in the workout contest? Technically I am not really sick but am just taking more preventative measures. I can feel that I am on the edge though, I am trying not to tip over into the sicky side,lol.

I counted you as 0 cheats. Caring for a loved one is more important, and so is preventative maintenance.

As I stated in VM, when your reason to not exercise turns into an "excuse", that's when the cheats will count. Since you've been doing really well, I trust you to make the call on that.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
This thread is phenomenal.

Keep it up, ya'll!

laintpe

Summer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
i was on the elliptical machine tonight for 4.5-5 hours. i'm dehydrated.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Yesterday I walked my normal walk, plus 30 minutes of fast-ish solo walking. Did not do crunches. I ate a salad, a nectarine, and a bunch of fresh peas. Substituted homemade lemonade for tea/soda throughout the day. One small soda in the evening.

According to the calculator on Livestring.com I need to be eating around 1500 net calories in order to lose a pound each week. So I'll be trying to work towards that. I think beans are going to be my new friend. And Beano is going to be my family's new friend.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i was on the elliptical machine tonight for 4.5-5 hours. i'm dehydrated.

There's a highly advanced technology called 'dihydrogen monoxide' that you can always look into. Leading forensic scientists in the dehydration field have described the cool, crystalline clear liquid as 'quenching'. :D

According to the calculator on Livestring.com I need to be eating around 1500 net calories in order to lose a pound each week. So I'll be trying to work towards that. I think beans are going to be my new friend. And Beano is going to be my family's new friend.

Ah yes, beans indeed are the magical fruit. Magically healthy, that is. :) You are making a wise decision to incorporate more of them into your diet.