• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Saturday: Zumba

So I found out I still have to pay for my zumba with creative cardio, but they are decreasing the classes during the week due to heat/etc. In turn, I can go back to my gym again without feeling terrible in regard to finances :biggrin:

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Saturday Evening: Zumba/Dancing
Sunday: --

We were supposed to do the last latin dance boot camp until september today, but the power was out in the building. Instead, I went to ihop with my instructors lol. A tad counterproductive, but nice :tongue:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dance. I am going to dance/at least do dance exercises for 30 minutes a day, with at least 10 minutes pilates and yoga.

Madonna body, here I come :D

Zoom

Self sustaining supernova
Enneagram
9w8
I've been kicking my own arse at the gym every time I go as of late, and a barista I know from a class we had together said something to me I've literally never heard before:

"Wow, you're getting skinny."

Me: ":huh: What?"

So apparently I'm leaning out? :coffee:

Zoom

Self sustaining supernova
Enneagram
9w8

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What kind of dance? Will you wear a white wedding dress whilst writhing about onstage as a form of exercise? :happy:

Ballroom. Right now: cha cha, swing, foxtrot, tango, waltz, salsa, rumba. And nah, I'll be wearing a satiny red dress :D:D

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Welp, the 108-degree temps here in Texas have effectively killed my workout routine. Hoping for relief soon, because I am losing my will to do anything. :)

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hah. You INTJs and your love for pain.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
All I have been doing is walking though, so nothing intense. It hurts more when I breathe. I think it's a lung thing.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You might not be breathing properly, especially if your breaths are quick and shallow. That's where slowing down and controlling your breath by taking slower, deeper breaths can help.

If you are living in a hot part of the country, the heat isn't going to help either.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Yeah, that's exactly what makes it worse. And it's not difficult to breathe. It's just... there.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, I'm not going to advise you to ignore chest pain or truck through it. If that's what you wish to do, that's 100% up to you. You know your body better than I do.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Past 2 weeks: Lazyassery
Monday: Zumba!

I definitely took some time to slack, be lazy, not shower enough, and eat pretty crappily. Guess it was my way of mourning.
However, I finally showered :laugh: and am back in action. I have less than a month to prepare for my Zumba Instructor Training day, so I'll need to beast into my stretching and stamina!
:pumpyouup: