• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
Just back from my first run in 5 days (yes, another bad weekend for me....) and feeling pretty good. Week 5 Day 1 done.

My cousin's decided to take up running too (she's not trying to lose weight or anything - in fact she's underweight - she just wants to run the mini marathon in June 2011), so she's gonna come round tomorrow and we'll do Week 1 Day 1 together. My first attempt at this was amazingly awful, with me being unable to complete the last 60 second running interval, so it should be fun to see how much I've improved in the last month :D

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I exercised 3 times last week.
I will do it again this week too.

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
Just went out for a nice easy run with my cousin who's starting W1D1 of couch to 5k. She did really well for her first run :D

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
Did Week 5 Day 2 today - 2 8 min runs separated by a 5 min walk. I totally pwned it :solidarity: :tongue:. Bring on Day 3 I say! I'll make that 20 minute run my bi-atch :workout:

Can you tell I'm really psyched with how well my run went today?! :D

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Monday: --
Tuesday: --
Wednesday: Circuit Training, Folk Dance, Strength Training, Zumba

I think I can officially say that my body is going to hate me in the morning. I'm weening myself away from the Halloween goodies, thankfully.
In health, we calculated BMI more accurately today. Mine is 3.5% less than what an online calculator or my WiiFit would tell me. I approve :yes:

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Did my workout, like good boy. Nothing special, still working on the sidekicks.

Einnas

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4~9
I have been doing nothing beside two workouts in a whole week.. I am five behind! Gosh! Did not have the time for workout.. Homework is crazy this month because of the big assignment whole December... and the kitten I found.. Pueh. I am glad I am doing workout today.. I already feel out of shape

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Thursday: Streeeetchin'

My legs were killing me yesterday. I definitely need to stretch more often.

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
Did another nice easy run with my cousin this evening. She flew through W1D1 on Tuesday so we did Week 2 Day 1 today and she found it easy enough as well. I'll be doing Week 5 Day 3 tomorrow.

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
Guess who just ran 1.64 miles without stopping?

Week 5 Day 3 today called for a 20 minute, non interrupted run, and I did it. I know it only works out at about 4.95mph, which isn't exactly the most impressive pace ever, but you know what? A few weeks ago I could barely run 60 seconds without keeling over, so this is a mega milestone for me.

Feeling kinda emotional about it right now, which is weird because normally I only feel emotional during my time of the month :tongue:. Suddenly that 10k next June doesn't seem so daunting.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Friday: --
Saturday: Zumba

Today's Zumba was a longer class with my favorite instructor. I've misplaced my heart rate monitor in my room, so that's sad, but all's well otherwise. I haven't tracked what I've eaten in over a week, but I wrote down everything I could remember in a notebook on Friday. It's interesting how consistently eating bad things makes me less inclined to track it, whereas a bad thing here and there is absolutely fine in my book. :huh: I don't feel ashamed, but I'd rather know the caloric intake once I've altered it.

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
Went out running tonight and it sucked. My right calf was really tight and sore the whole time. I'm gonna get a golf ball later and try to massage some of the knots out .... REALLY not looking forward to that at ALL.

In other news, my hand has been achey on and off for a few weeks now. The last two days in particular I've had pain in my thumb. I'm thinking I should go see a doctor to rule out anything serious, but they're expensive and I hate going to see them :tongue:. Just gotta suck it up and go I guess :/

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Sunday: Walking around NYC with Udog and company :biggrin:
Monday: --

I'm not sure how much walking was done, but I was very pleased with it. I can't say the same for my calves, but they'll be happy once they are steel-like in the future.
If I don't have naptime today, I'll go to Zumba. I also really hope we do Circuit Training again on Wednesday, although I don't think we will. I like the brief activity and brief jog aspect. My legs have been so confused ever since :laugh:, but that's awesome to me.
Went out running tonight and it sucked. My right calf was really tight and sore the whole time. I'm gonna get a golf ball later and try to massage some of the knots out .... REALLY not looking forward to that at ALL.

In other news, my hand has been achey on and off for a few weeks now. The last two days in particular I've had pain in my thumb. I'm thinking I should go see a doctor to rule out anything serious, but they're expensive and I hate going to see them :tongue:. Just gotta suck it up and go I guess :/
Golf ball? Well that's something I've never heard before lol.
Hmm. If hand-pain has been persisting that long, I'd second the side of you that says get it checked out :tongue:. I always put off getting ailments checked out, unless they persist, but yea.

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
Rolling a golf ball into the tight muscles helps loosen them I find, but then again, I'm just a cheapskate :tongue:.

Yeah I'm gonna make an appointment for friday morning later on. I hate going to the doctors but... *sigh*

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^^^ Sorry to hear that, Oeufa. I hope it's just minor.

Did my workout last night. I really need to up my game to 3 nights a week, I've been only doing 2 nights lately. I have 20lbs left to shed, and I need to commit myself to it. It shouldn't be hard, I feel amazing after a workout. Somehow I don't remember before it gets done, at least not enough to get past my own inertia (object at rest).

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Tuesday: --
Wednesday: Volleyball, Running, Folk Dance, Strength Training, Zumba

I found out today that I play volleyball worse than I did 4 years ago, which was already pretty awful. While I can hit the ball, I 'hit like a girl'. My INFP would have lol'd at me very hard.
We had to run three laps around the gym, but I wish we ran more.
Busy activity day was busy.