• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Didn't I report?

:dont: Bad wolfy!! Don't make Udog come after you!

Yeah... I didn't consider the fact that we were ending on one of the most BLAH of the winter months. Oh well... if you can put effort into exercising during the doldrums of winter, then the Spring and Summer will be easy!

:laugh: Yeah, I HATE running in the winter time.. it makes my head hurt especially between my ears from the hot-to-cold dynamic. I'd rather just cardio a little indoors and re-build myself up in the warmer months.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I had to do a modified program today because my dvd player wouldn't work, so I went by memory. I'm just now remembering that I forgot to do ab and oblique work. Oh well. :p

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
Well, I'm still sick (can't talk without having a cough-fit, can't sleep, etc.) so I've only managed to do a couple of workouts this last week. But I guess technically with the "sick days" provision I'm still progressing well :).

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I just got back. I did lunges and squats in my hotel room and did a lot of walking. One day of cheating but I was in bed for the whole day catching up on sleep because I was sick.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I havent had any ear pain or any headaches today. This is a really good sign. :)

It's a rest day on my program, thank god, my arms died yesterday. I'm scheming with Halla on creative, cheap-ass ways of building my strength when the weather warms up..

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
TODAY and YESTERDAY: I exercised, crunch style, with lunges (of course) and some pilates mixed in for spice!!! I feel like I am just gaining muscle though!

*sigh*

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Glad you're feeling better Kyuuei! Hap - take care of that arm.

Second workout of the week: check
Class 1: Latin Aerobics
So happy to get 8 WW activity points...yes!

I tried the active lifestyle frozen yogurt - it's on sale at local grocery stores here and the chocolate flavor is really not bad. Low calories - 90 with 2 grams of fiber. A 1/3 of a cup is just 1 WW point. :yay:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:sadbanana: just when Im fixing one thing, I break another.. I wrenched my back moving a box in the stupidest way possible. (I lift heavy things for hours all day today, taking very good care to do proper lifting.. I move to adjust a box to the side and CRINGE!!!) so I'm flip-flopping my push up days. I'll have a Thursday-saturday session this week instead of today-friday.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:sadbanana: just when Im fixing one thing, I break another.. I wrenched my back moving a box in the stupidest way possible. (I lift heavy things for hours all day today, taking very good care to do proper lifting.. I move to adjust a box to the side and CRINGE!!!) so I'm flip-flopping my push up days. I'll have a Thursday-saturday session this week instead of today-friday.

Aw, I hope it feels better soon. If you can, take some ibuprofen and ice it up.

With backs, often times it's the angle that will get you more so than the weight. Also, once you pull a back it only becomes easier to do so again in the future.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I did my warm up... 12 exercises... 12 stretches for today.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*high-fives INTJMom*

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
So. 1 Level 2 of Jillian Michaels later.. I'm gonna break down exactly what I did for Day 2, week 3 of my push up program. I rotate pushup set, sit up set, squat set, repeat.

Push up reps per set: 14, 19, 14, 14.
Sit ups: 30, 38, 23, 23.
Squats: 27, 34, 21, 21.

Usually there's a "max out" round at the end of all of these, but I did the Jillian Michael's DVD instead of that.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I missed my PT appointment yesterday, although I went ahead and did the take home exercises earlier today.