• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

throwing up pink chunks

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
am I dying? I mean I got some sort of stomach ailment last night and spent most of it puking up my guts. I kept throwing up and once all the food was gone I threw up and this pink chunks came up like fleshy colored, did I throw up so hard that pieces of my insides came out? I did have shrimp the other night maybe it was just that. I hope so.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
yeah, I feel better still a bit nauseus, but I think I'm done puking.

I'm sorry I just see something fleshy colored in the toilet bowl, i get a bit freaked out.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
So I'm beginning to think this might have been some sort of weird hallucination, because I also missed the toilet and threw up on the floor, but the next day when I wasn't to weak to actually clean it up, it was gone.

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Any pets or critters that may have gotten hungry?

Alright, typing that out actually makes it much more gross, bleh.

SaltyWench

MBTI Type
xxxx
Do you live by yourself? If you do, you might wanna let a few friends know that you could be losing your grip on reality due to being sick, just to be on the safe side. :S

P.S. If you have pets... that's where the barf went.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
well my room mate was gone until last night, so when it happened I was alone, and I have no pets.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aww, sorry you're not feeling well. :hug:

You might have dreamt that you threw up next to the toilet. Sometimes I dream very vividly, especially if I have stomach problems or eat too much 'exotic' food before going to bed. It seems so real that you have to pinch yourself when you're awake to make sure you really are awake.

If shrimp made you sick, you might want to make sure you're not allergic to seafood, which can be deadly. If you are allergic enough, it might even make you hallucinate? (No idea, just an out-there idea, but you should make sure you're not allergic, as that can seriously cause problems).

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm not allergic to sea food, and I know it wasn't a dream because after a threw up I decided to get in the tub, which makes me feel a little better and when I woke up the next day the water was still their. plus it was a long time after I ate the shrimp I don't know what caused it, but I doubt it was the shrimp.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not allergic to sea food, and I know it wasn't a dream because after a threw up I decided to get in the tub, which makes me feel a little better and when I woke up the next day the water was still their. plus it was a long time after I ate the shrimp I don't know what caused it, but I doubt it was the shrimp.

Hmm, then I have no idea, honestly...???

Hope you're feeling better at least! :)

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'll probably get banned, graveyarded, or shot for this, but I can't resist!!!

Maybe you drank some of this stuff....

Warning: Gross!

[YOUTUBE="aRn5-LQCg2s"]:devil:[/YOUTUBE]

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Well since you're sharing this online, I think you'll be fine. :) But ask questions when your pink vomit starts to move or talk.

S

Science nerd

My brother is sick and he has been throwing up and next to it is a pink fleshy chunk it almost looks like gums But it isnt .