• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

throwing up pink chunks

M

Mazzeratti Jared

Yaaassss. This just happened to me today. It was bubblegum colored. Wtf???
I'm here for the same reason, my girlfriend vomited a strange soft mass, pinkish in color, it was like a "gummy" but it caught my attention it was symmetrical, flat on the bottom, elongated and rounded on top, like a sweet gummy but she hadn't Eaten anything like that, I have asked 2 doctors and none of them have ideas about it, that's why I had to turn to the internet. she 's fine but i think it is better to look for information about it.

S

Sarahph

I'm here for the same reason, my girlfriend vomited a strange soft mass, pinkish in color, it was like a "gummy" but it caught my attention it was symmetrical, flat on the bottom, elongated and rounded on top, like a sweet gummy but she hadn't Eaten anything like that, I have asked 2 doctors and none of them have ideas about it, that's why I had to turn to the internet. she 's fine but i think it is better to look for information about it.
That has also just happened to me. An elongated finger shaped slightly flat on the bottom and almost fleshy coloured. It looked a bit like a small finger! I literally felt it come up but have no idea what it was!