• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MonaVie

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Has anyone here tried this? I bought a bottle after refusing for ages because lately I feel tired. I've tried vitamins but haven't noticed any difference.

I am skeptical but the people I know who drink it, swear by it. One woman is a 70 year old with arthritis. She hasn't slept well in years because she is in pain and since drinking this stuff says she sleeps great and is not in pain anymore. Another friend is a cancer survivor who was also having constant pain and is now pain free.

Is this mind over matter or is it the real deal? I had a client of mine who is a nutritionist look over the ingredients and she thinks it looks good. She did however mention another thing I should take in conjunction with it but I have it written down at home and I am not home right now so I'll post that later.

ThinkingAboutIt

MBTI Type
INTP
My mom drank it during her cancer treatment along with a few other things and did very well. I tried it, but thought it was gross tasting - literally had greasy little chunks in it once refrigerated, which is weird considering it is fruit? All of the ingredients are good for you though, and really not something most people get often enough so it is a good thing in that respect.